​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Masters

Not much talk yet lady's n gentlemen. Let's here it who's bringing the heat who's the one to beat?

Re: Masters

Lakehill,turdhill,jw n Clyde will all get there names called!

It will be the man that won hoy soy koy doy will be the man to beat !!!!!

Is b/c kennels or quick catch going to be there?

Vaden Bond will get his name called.

ITS GOING TO BE ALL KAT DADDY KENNELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vaden all the way!

I say some of the locals will get there name called.

FATCAT

CHUBBS

UCLA

PAUL CASKEY

IM WITH YOU LENNY A LOCAL HOUND WILL WIN I THINK!ITS HARD TO BEAT HOME TEAM.

B&C Wins. Vaden bond will get his name called! Ronnie Norris has been on a skid but heard he's made a purchase we will have see.. of course a couple locals will slip n. Don't rule out mr. Woody!

Gonna have to go with the Titus train on this one...... Vaden and Ronnie are tough everywhere, maybe a westerner in the mix, and a couple of locals...

Heard Ronnie cox will be there

The west is not coming to clap!!! We might have to! But we coming to win!!! so whatever train is on the track, you better be rolling!!!

Good luck to everyone running , looking like its gonna be a good one

I hope everybody's dogs can swim it's been raining for 2 days here and 2 weeks ago the pen was flooded already

Pose to be more rain tomorrow. Better have something with a Lil bit of lab in it. Feel sorry for those long haired july's they will look like wet rats running around there. Should have ben swimming mine instead of running them. Gonna take a real hound win this hunt the way pen Ben jamming.

Dont be scared....I placed the order for highs in the 70's and lows in the 50's....and sunny.
Looks like thats what we got after tomorrow.

Don't worry about the rain!! The west called for it to ran. We don't want the woods to catch on fire!!! Lol

Warning!!!! The judge is coming !!! He has won trucks , side by sides and a lot of money. He is coming to take it back to La.

The judge is out of his jurisdiction.