​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need Garmin? I can help...

Wilkins Outdoor Products - all your garmin needs, and customer service 7 days a week. Prices are comparable to anything around and mention where you saw this add and receive free shipping!

I have ran Garmin tracking equipment going on about 6 years now, and have used the ALPHA and 320 system for two years, I have worked on or serviced approximately 50-70 units, and am very familiar with troubleshooting. I am a deer hunter and I field trial on occasion, I offer customer service so that you can use and feel comfortable turning a hound out with it. If I can help set you up with a system or just answer a question you may have feel free to give me a call.

Ph: 804-586-0345, if no answer please leave a detailed message and I will return your call....

Email: WilkinsOutdoorProducts@gmail.com

Re: Need Garmin? I can help...

Can also help get you set up with any tri tronic system or anything dog related you may need, give me a call if I can help....

Todd glad to get the Info.I was worried I was stuck with one repair source, sent 2 collars back yesterday to garmin I didnt have option to get repair just trade for referbished unit. that went from $89.00 to $120 will get in touch as needed. Thanks

I will help anyway I can, give me a call, once you learn the system its a great tool for any houndsmen/women

Offering Free Shipping anywhere in the US!