​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
North Holden Derby Results

We would like to thank all of the judges and hunters that came out and supported the hunt. We had forty dogs and three hours of solid running.

10th 680pts #73 Shine County Line Kennels

9th 710pts #3 Redman Top Notch Kennels

8th 745pts #7 JJ Top Notch Kennels

7th 765pts #28 Webb's Opal Webb & Newcomb

6th 775pts #20 Cat Women County Line Kennels

5th 780pts #911 Big Creek Blue Big Creek Kennels

4th 830pts #71 Big Creek Sam Big Creek Kennels

3rd 865pts #41 Big Creek Black Kat Big Creek Kennels

2nd 905pts #14 Ely's Stump Red Creek Kennels

1st 1155pts #8 Diamond Top Notch Kennels

Hunters please fill in breedings

Re: North Holden Derby Results

Had a great turnout from hunters and judges! Some really good running dogs there too. Special thanks to Chad and Mr. Tom for everything they do at that pen. Some of the best running around happening in there and it's just gonna keep getting better. Congrats to all who placed and Top Notch for winning. Hope everyone had a good time!

3rd big creek black kat ( wascoms Obama x coyles Anna )
4th big creek Sam ( Valentins Ben x top notch holly )
5 th big creek blu ( big creek cash x rustys Bobbie )
Congrats to my good friends Kelly and Laramie on the win and to all who placed

What's the whelping date on the cat women gyp I'm just curious cause she won the all age last weekend in enon

1st Diamond ( Top Notch Cj X Watts Yellow Rosé)
8th JJ ( Stahls Chief X Stahls Duster)
9th Redman ( Stahls Redman X Stahls Popcorn )
Congrats to all that place thanks to all the judges and north holden fox pen for putting on the hunt!!!

Congrats to Top-Notch on there win and to everyone that placed and to Lewis Webb for making ol Newcomb a name for his self lol

Congrats Kelly with Diamond! 4th last weekend and 1st this weekend with that C.J. pup....

Congrats Kelly on the win and all that placed

Congrats to Kelly and to all that placed.

congrats to top notch on their win and all who placed , had an outstanding time at a great hunt

Congrats to Top Notch on the win and to everybody who placed.

Btt

Sorry it has taken so long for me to post this but it has been a crazy week at work. Monday morning Mr. Sammy Murphy called and told me that him and his kennel partner had a mix up with the hunts and dogs. With Mr. Sammy working off shore, his kennel partner was bringing the dogs for him. The Friday night before our hunt Mr. Sammy got numbers to another hunt which was a all age hunt. Mr. Sammy and his kennel partner got to talking about the hunts thru text message and they got the all age and our derby mixed up. I thank Mr. Sammy for being honest enough to call me and admit that there was a mistake made and he gave his deepest apology to Jojo and I. I think it was a honest mistake. We will move the Sixth place dog out of the top ten which was the only all age dog that placed. We will move the rest of the top ten up one place and the eleventh place to tenth place.

10th 675pts #411 Wilson's Clarence Carter 747 Kennel
9th 680pts #73 Shine County Line Kennel
8th 710pts #3 Redman Top notch Kennel
7th 745pts #7 JJ Top Notch Kennel
6th 765pts #28 Webb's Opal Webb and Newcomb
5th 780pts #911 Big Creek Blue Big Creek Kennel
4th 830pts #71 Big Creek Sam Big Creek Kennel
3rd 865pts #41 Big Creek Black Kat Big Creek Kennel
2nd 905pts #14 Ely's Stump Red Creek Kennel
1st 1155pts #8 Diamond Top Notch Kennel

Mr. Sammy called me Monday morning after he realized what they'd done and I want to commend them on being up front and admitting there mix up. So before anybody gets on here with no names talking crap or calling them cheaters they are far from it this mistake could very easily happend to any of us that has numbers to mulitble hunts in same area of a different state on dates close to each other!!!

Well said Kelly, alot people wouldn't have done this, he called me Monday also... I commend them also