​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Derby for Sale

Blk & Tan male will turn 2 in July.. Got an extremely good nose on him,,speed and a crystal clear mouth..only been in a couple hunts,, tied for 5th one time and won a recent hunt at Darlington..several has seen this hound run and can give references..Hemphills Trouble X Liggins Sally..228-860-0576 for pricing

Re: Derby for Sale

WAS THIS HOUND IN A HUNT THIS PAST WEEKEND AN DIDNT GET IN A RACE

idk,,I think the dog scored 600 and something and ran 11th or 12th..what I do know cause I was there was a couple weeks ago with the same hounds in attendance he won the hunt..

I have noticed a lot of people continue to talk trash to Dennis. I cant seem to understand why. I then realized something, why would you cheer or congratulate someone that you continue to get spanked by???? I now know why....... I guess when you are winning you have to take a few hit on the computer. Must suck!!!LOL.

If its one of the two you brought to our derby hunt, I would love to own either of them. Got to get some funds straight, but if you still have it when I do, I'm gonna call you. I really liked the way it ran at our hunt. Has a very good nose and can drive a yote.

How much are you asking for this hound? If you would rather talk than post my number is 225 933 8533

Will the dog 3 day