​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JANUARY PUPS FOR SALE

Lakehill's Stride x Dillan's Sandy. Sandy is Breland's Copper John x Almand's Molly. Sandy was a very fast gyp in her day. I have 6 pups for sale. 2 males and 4 females. 1 male is red with white points and the other male is black with white&tan points. 2 of the females are black with white points and 2 females are red with white points. They were born on January 25th of 2014. They have had their first shot and are eating good. Price is $200 each. If interested call 1-601-549-6466.

Re: JANUARY PUPS FOR SALE

Look no further, if you're looking for some back dated pups to hunt here's your chance... Well known for this... But they could be right since he's selling these an don't want to compete against them.way it goes down in Sandhill boys.. Sorry but truth is truth

This man tells folks he has April pups he's runnin and tells another man a week later they are Junes true story

Take to the bank and sure nuff. All I have to say is u know my name because I put it on my post. If u MAN enough or have what it takes and you have a problem with me or my dogs just call me. O my name is Terry Walley in case u forgot 1-601-549-6466. Please call, I will be looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Could we hear bout this Luther pup before we call u? Tell us some info on it first

Could we get a answer on th Luther pup? Litter enrollment ? When it was born? All this info? Or not available? Seem to be avoiding this question... Alot if people want to know these answers

Idk the exact date on the Luther dog I believe he's outta Luke ex Jessie!! But I'll say this the dog could flat out hold his own when I seen him run last..he is a very good looking hound also...but my question is what does the Luther dog have to do with the pups that are for sale.

Not talking bout Luther, talking bout some supposedly pups off Luther that's being ran, alot people would Like to know bout them. They all of a sudden appeared after the April's turned to June's... True story sand hill specials lol

Like I said before, call me at 1-601-549-6466 with any questions. I will be proud to answer any question you may have. I will continue looking forward to receiving your call. Thanks.

Pups are sold. Thanks.