​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Masters update

Lets hear it. Who's eating steak tonight?

master

parkey davis show today first third six in top 15

Re: master

That tells me enough about the type of dogs that are getting judged.

What do u mean by that?

500pts sd must have been doin something right.

With 395 hounds entered the kind getting judged is just about every kind under the sun from every corner of the foxhunting world. The kind getting scored the most are the ones who spend most of the day in the front part of the races. A dog won't score well unless he is actually in the running and in scoring position all day long.

Sounds liks SKA is a losser who has had it kicked b4 bc his dogs can only get in a race on the outside ?!!!

entry seems low. Must be the economy.

Why ya want to bash a outside race?? A lot of pen dogs can't get in a outside race. Not saying anything bad about any dogs at this hunt. Just sticking up for a outside race

I'm not bashing outside hunting idk where u got that from I hunt out side all the time .. I'm just saying this ain't no out side race mr no name

Sorry. I got that from reading your post.. Must have read it wrong

Anthony E you might should go hunting with me sometime you might not run your head

Pretty sure a outside hunter is got 1 in the top 15 or so.

Never meant to start anything here. Just was sticking up for the outside chase! 395 of the finest hounds in the world in this hunt and I'm sure whoever is scored in the top deserve to be.

37 judges from eight different states.... 300 :points: doesn't get you in the top 40 I don't believe.... please explain about the dogs and judges ska.... I'd love to know

Hank, don't waste you time with the arm chair QB's. I'm not at the hunt but I've heard, seen and read about the hustle you've put forth into making this a great hunt. The stats you just posted speak for themselves: 300 SD and still outta the top 40. Sounds like you've got enough judges to keep them covered and reeled them in from all over the country.

Enough with the bickering already. This is big hunt. Who is leading it Hank ?

2nd post says Parker/Davis 1st and 3rd with 6 in top 15 ..

Outside hunter ? I think he prolly means a dog can't cut slash run the road alot and run silent as much out side as one can in a pen and still score good bc if a dog is doing that outside the race be long gone 👍👍 good luck every body

2000 acres
395 dogs
37 judges
3054 scores recorded yesterday
The pen has been wet for about 3 days... But it was sunny and perfect yesterday and looks to stay that way.... the roads were drying up good yesterday afternoon and it should be another monster day today.
Definitely no place for dodgeball players.

Good job my frind's!!!!!! THAT'S THE WAY WE ROLL!!!

Re: Masters update

I heard that the Bonds are sitting 4th & 5th with Wheeler-4th & Tassy 5th....

Henk, you guys and gals have done a Great job with this years Masters hunt. I think this is one of the biggest ones in a while. By your reports sounds like the pen is rocking, an awesome slate of judges, and a outstanding group of fine quality hounds. This my friends is the Daytona of field trials. Good luck to everyone and let's all support each other. If you own any kind of hunting dog let's stand together and not bash each other.

Thanks for the updates Hank and any news we can get is appreciated. Good Luck to all the ones down there.