5th Bubba and Tom Powell
6thLakehills
7thParker/Davis
8th ????
9th WBT kennel
10thJudge Teat

That's the top 10 going into tomorrow!

Re: Top 2nd day

Dang, who representin' the East over there? And don't try to claim Vaden. The Carolinas better stand up on day 3.

8th place WBT

Vaden is east coast defending masters champion. .. hunt long way from over, I will say West boys kicking ass.
Lenny

What's the names of the top ten hounds?

Vaydon dog came from la !!!! That's where we make speed !!!

Don't matter were he came from he lives in Eastern NC, we're you at with all them fast dogs? We at restaurant eat and West, having ball and going to witness hell of a hunt tomorrow.
I'm actually pulling for LA also Robert stating in my Traylor and we together.

Good luck to all that actually at hunt. ... be good
Lenny

whats the cast time for tomorrow? and are they taking people to the middle of the pen to view crossings?

Everyone take notice the JUDGE is in the top ten!!!! He has won everything but a plane and the masters!!! Look out tomorrow boys and girls!!!

Yes you can go watch crossings.

I appreciate whoever posted the update-- sounds like a great hunt and a good time. I know the pen was ready, Hank worked hard planning and getting plenty of judges to pick the best hound. I know by the list of hunters there are some fine hounds there. Im home watching the Tarheels but glad they are having a good hunt and do appreciate the updates.

does any one know about what time the cast is for tomorrow? i dont wanna get there to late and miss all the fun

It's been 7:15 the last 2 days so I believe it's gonna be 7:15 agin

Casey...anybody up our way got any dogs in striking distance?

Walk through is 7 o'clock in the morning.
And right now LA has a firm hold on the top 10...NC..SC..ARK all in striking range.
The winner will have to run for it again tomorrow...for 5 solid hours.

Come on Heath u aint talking smack from the house r u lol the east proly still tired from the breeders cup, good luck to all the participants at the masters, and b thankful for plenty of judges & game. From wat I hear hank and others have done a fine job gettn this hunt together hats off to u Hank.

They will and get stronger good luck to everyone.Way to go boys!!

If Bubba Powell places it will be funny.... That fat boy hasn't placed n 2014. . . He will find his way n a picture like he always does, but not his dogs. Look out parker n davis he will slip n your picture.

Not smack, just an observation. South Alabama/NW Florida area is an independent spectator in the East/West struggle. North Carolina usually dominates in foxhunting so I expect the Ark/LA/Tex/MO strangle hold will loosen in the morning. Good luck to all. I would bet on Vaden to pull out the win and I hope Lenny or Hank can bust into the top also.

Louisiana power you need to read then cause you don't have a clue what your talking about! Lol your funny and stupid!

Otay butwheat .when did he place last.the saline County.. Right after DM just sold dem to the fat boyz? Nameone in 2014!

Making yourself look dumber and dumber quit now while your ahead Louisiana power!

This is funny at least the heat is off somebody else. Lol Y'all have a great day

ha ha dummy the Saline County was in 2o14

Y'all boys talking about the boys from the east gonna feel silly soon enough.

Well our group (PayDay Knls) tried but didn't quite make it. We ended up
22nd and 23rd.
vaden won it with wheeler...last years winner...he was top dog with 455 todayy i believe.
parker and davis 2nd.
nc..sc...ga...mo also in the top 10.
thanks everyone...be careful...tired...catch yall later

Heath Howell, What do you think about the east now?

I think I called it right. I picked Vaden as the winner last night. Don't pick against Vaden at the Masters. Don't pick against Lakehills at the Top Gun and don't pick against Webb and Ely at the World Cup.
Some boys in Alabama say if the hours go long enough the speed don't matter. Well the East does better in 3 days than they do in 2 days that's a fact.
Basically the East stood up on day 3 like I said they needed to do. Under Masters rules with Endurance increasing each day the hunt is won or lost on the 3rd day even more than under past rule formats.

I wonder what the best bloodlines are if a hunter was looking to complete in a hunt like the Masters? Where would you go to get some?

Anybody know if wheeler came from behind or was in the top all three days?

Congrats Ronnie cox on a good showing the Russians are coming

Now days from wat I hear and see by looking at results u have to be tough & fast (consistant) to compete in the masters hunt, the bloodline to look for is a good ?.

I think wheeler was 4th first day 2nd after 2nd day