​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ch Lakehills Chili standing in NC

Ch Lakehills Chili will be at East Coast Kennels with Cliff Parker. For breeding info call 252-559-0400

Re: Ch Lakehills Chili standing in NC

Btt

Why do you stud dog men not buy advertisement in the magazines along with the web site?I guess you are successful without the magazine advertising but you do reap rewards from the publishing of results and other contest in thier pages.This is not a negative post to any breeders accomplishments. Just a realization of the shouolders of the journals your wins are recognized within. We know times are hard in the publishing world and advertising revenue is at an all time low.

paul does not have to advertise because word of mouth thru out dog hunting events is enough along with top hounds in his program. I hear discussion about various stud dogs all the time at my pen.

Which stud produces faster dogs, jay bird or chilli? Thinkin about breedin a gyp so would like to know difference between what these studs produce.

Sure you here talk.These men enjoy the fame of the magazine contest also. Would you disagree? HOY, count of sires,etc. It's a who made who question. Maybe stop printing the results in the magazine and live off the "word of mouth".

greg, chili and stride were very fast hounds. do not know much about what they produce yet. paul would know more about the offsprings. jaybird has produce some real good hounds with plenty of speed. they are placing everywhere in these big hunts. bond wheeler just won the master. I have judge hunts and saw chili and stride, they have speed.

Huss knows every thing. Just ask him. he asked about offsprings. But Huss likes to read his own posts. So know you know"the rest of the story" good day!!

Leroy wouldn't know a good one if it bit him all he knows is what he hears and repeats like a parrot,just another computer hunter that would rather be known by responding to every post than watching a race

I took the horn and the chase for thirty years but with the creation of masterfox and speed dogs I can see the results of the hunts and find out anything I want to know for free. I also understand a man has to know what is B.S. and what is true but I read both regular and have learned a lot of useful tips for treating hounds. I think that is why a lot of folks don't use the books for advertisement

Thanks Leroy