​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ark-La-Tex Masters 1 day results

We had 87 hounds entered in the 1 day hunt and had 16 hard working judges looking at them. It took 455 to get in the top 10 and 730 won it. We want to thank the Thornberry brothers for letting us have our hunt and our upcoming 3 day at their fine facility. The T&T fox pen is rocking right now folks and the 3 day in May should be a jam up event. We also want to thank our hard working judges for their efforts and the nice scoreboard, without these guys our hunts wouldn't be what they are. Be sure to thank any/all judges you know for their time and dedication to our sport.
after the hunt I managed to get some of the hounds names, some breedings and others I didn't get. Please fill out any name, breeding or owner if I have them wrong.

1. 730pts #13 (I.O.U. Sam x I.O.U. Red Legs) Goodling and Davis

2. 635pts #45 River Dance Stagger Lee (River Dance Smoke x Thompson's Purple) River Dance Kennels (Bobby Duty)

3. 565pts #01 River Dance Cricket (Hagan's Hammerhead x Hagan's Tracy) River Dance Kennels

4. 550pts #141 (DM Pull x Loveless' Betty) Danny Morris

5. 530pts #900 Stephen Morrison aka Moonlight

6. 500pts #411 Bonner's Lil Dot (McCoy's Bud x Bonner's Dot) Bonner's Kennels

7. 500pts #44 River Dance Little Suzy (River Dance Smoke x Thompson's Purple) River Dance Kennels

8. 490pts #43 Derrick Henderson

9. 475pts #92 Stephen Morrison

10. 455pts #1 Combine's Sunshine (Freeman's Red Rock x Trib's Holly) Combine Kennels

Re: Ark-La-Tex Masters 1 day results

1st place hounds name I.o.u Jlo
Thanks to all the judges for there time it was some great running