​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Puppy hunt may 3rd

Smokin s got some new heat looking good! One called Revenge the other Get Even and his secret weapon is called 401 k cause he had to borrow against his to purchase and have flew first class to south ms! He's had around clock security this week and hopes all hounds attending hunt has signed up for canine Obama care they going to need it by call off time! Lol

He alt name to them. May, June, & July. Bahaha. Lol

Sounds like smoking s need to be in Millard this weekend

His feathers are all gone so he has to attended one somewhere. Lol bahaha. He thought he was running from the heat at Millard but he is going to a ball of fire over here.

too much heat for noshow tommy at millard. I seen where he had numbers but his obamacare policy must not cover skint asses.

Bama now you know there names is jan, feb and march! You let me borrow them! Remember you told me not to say the word coon dogs around no one cause they would know they was yours! Oppps!!!!!!!

We'll well well, tommy I can lay my hand on the bible I didn't post these post... But as I told u before there's a whole lot that seems to be thinking the same thing I am... I guess u think I think a whole lot of u bc I own chicken houses, well I don't house chickens like u... I got a whole lot more to do with my time than worry about another chicken, I have about 90 thousand right now.. I don't care where you're going this weekend or dodging I just hope they pluck the rest of your feathers... 2 more things before I go? Have u kept your numbers to a hunt this year ? Wish I had a dollar for every time u turned them in and last thing I wouldn't let u touch or even have one of these coon dogs in your possession... U better not get close to them bc they love CHICKEN breast lol

word im hearing is tommie has put away the 70's and will try his luck with some backdated julys. nobody knows them at wascoms. oops!!

Bama you real funny! And no I ain't bringing no julys! And yes I'm bringing one off 70 !

PREVOST IS COMING TO CLEAN HOUSE.WORD ON STREET.

Sounds like gonna be a good one. Don't get scared now!

Smokin s

The rest can stay home

Come on tommy quit trying to make people get on 747.

Hunt results will be posted Sunday . We had a good turnout with 44 puppy's .

Just tell us who won why wait til sunday!

coyell won

Did smoking s place? If so where? Pumped hisself all week on here

9TH OR 10TH

Hey "DID" !!!! Instead of gettin on here runnin ur no name mouth next time get u some numbers and u won't have to ask who placed!

With All the bs with yall it should be smoking crack kennels lol

It might jus be!!!!!!!!!

Sorry jus glad u showed up

1 2