​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mr Alabama

Next time you think about stepping out and running your mouth about a certain lady from Louisiana you might remember this lil Lady has a very firey temper. Warning, one of her friends gave her a phone call today and im sure your phone will be ringing soon! Glad im not you son! Last thing I remember hearing was her laughing and saying that you could run but you couldn't hide. And something about the pain in her butt that would seem to never go away. Good luck, I hope she finally gives you the kick in your azz you deserve! You dug your hole, hope she burrys you in it this time!

Re: Mr Alabama

Yall need to get on up out a here with that baby daddy drama

Young an the restless

Sound like Facebook drama haha

I live in Alabama. I hope she gets the right man. I bet she is one them classy La gals too. La man, you need take this bull back to your pad and not air your laundry on here. It aint gona help your girl friend any. You look goofy.

THIS IS PATHETIC. IM AT HOME MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS AND YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SPREAD AN IDIOTS REMARKS !! HE INST WORT THE TIME IT IS TAKING ME TO REPLY AND TRY TO PUT A STOP TO HIS ADOLECENT BULLCRAP!! GROW UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE A 15 YR OLD. LIFE HAS MORE TO OFFER THAN TRYING TO PUT ANYONE DOWN. AND THAT INCLUDES YOU.
I DONT KNOW WHY YOU CHOOSE To SAY AND DO WHAT YOU DID, AND REALLY DON'T NEED AN EXPLINATION. MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU AND YOU FIND SOME PEACE IN YOUR LIFE. BECAUSE MINE IS JUST FINE.
HAVE A NICE DAY AND GOD BLESS! AND HAPPY HUNTING TO ALL!
LOUISIANA LADY!

Come on REALLY!! What website is this! Y'all need to handle y'all's problems somewhere else !!!!

Ths is a bull post. Its a fake to get yal minds off and stop talkin about that master mis hap.LOL

There was no mis hap at the masters. And we know you not a mr from lsu because all the men from lsu went to the hunt.

I will see if I can get y'all on Jerry Spinger!!