​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Benefit For Hope Outdoors!

5 Hour Speed And Drive all Age and Derby Scored separately May 10 2014.Entry fee 40 Dollars a Dog. Books are now open for numbers contact Frank 228-216-0914 or Chad 228-493-6354.

Re: Benefit For Hope Outdoors!

We will be giving guns for first place

Can I get 2 derby and 2 all age ?

Rocking S 67,68, Derby 167,168, All Age.

Everyone been asking how many numbers out. We have over 150 numbers out as now.this is gonna be a great hunt you don't want to miss it.

For everyone who would like to know Hope Outdoors,Mississippi Chapter, you can find them @ HopeOutdoors.org and also on facebook. This is a special organization that is devoted to Spreading Gods word through providing hunting opportunities for those who are physically challenged, A few of us from the MSHDa were able to cook for one of the hunt's they sponsored, it was very moving and uplifting to attend. Thank GOD for HIS BLESSING'S. If you would like to help or donate, Please call me @ 228-363-2195. We will be Post the prize's a little latter when we get a better idea of what we will be getting. We have 3 guns donated already, Charter Fishing trip's and other items. Will probably have a silent auction if we receive enough items.
Thanks
Kermie

And Please no trash talking.
This hunt will be sponsored by The MSHDA Hancock, Harrison & Pearl River Chapter, along with many friends.

Btt

We need 2 numbers in derby and 4 in all age please. Thanks!

Just wanted to let everyone know we have over 200 numbers out. I don't mine putting your numbers on here. If your looking for a certain number give me a call so I can try and get the number your looking for.

I am sure they will try to have enough

We can always use more judges if anybody is interested in helping judge give me a call

Btt

We need 2 AA and 2 derby please

C&C 86 87 derby 138 139 all age let me know if these are ok?

That's fine Frank

Ok C&C.

I need 2 derby and 3 allage. Thanks in advance

Drew Taylor 86,87 derby 153,154,158 all age.

Is 147 still available if so I want it I have it on a blanket

147 is out already.

btt

Btt

How many derby numbers out ?

Over a 100 in each class.

Very sad to say my job just went to 6-10s not gonna make this hunt so need to turn in my numbers so someone else can get them hope y'all have a successful hunt thanks to all involved with this hunt just like the mike wall hunt we take so much for granite but we don't have the challenges as others deal with and I'm all for it wish I could attend

Ok thank you.

Need one AA please..

Running on faith kennels I will get you and all age number when I get back home.

Running on Faith kennels can you give me a call 228-216-0914 thanks.

Need 4 all age # please

Chris Nobles #s 189,192,198,199 thanks

Btt

If your not going to make the hunt,please turn in your numbers.that way we can have a count for food.thanks

Btt

Could you post my number please I have miss placed it. Thanks.

AA 133

Not going to be able to make hunt. Will be tied up with Mothers Day weekend. Sorry, have to turn in numbers but hope y'all have a great turnout!

Btt

whos it going to be boys? who has #s

Ride out to the hunt or call and get a number or 2! Any help will be greatly appreciated ! Looking to have a good turn out!ant donations will be great

The hunt is on rain or shine , the pen is in the best shape it has ever been! This hunt is not for the average person, when you come to this hunt you are supporting special kids . It's not about bragging rights , it's about raising money for a good cause. If you can't make the please support in some way. I have talked to Mr Ronnie and we are good to go again next year ! Thanks to him this hunt will continue here! All the help us greatly appreciated!!GOD BLESS

See you there Ellis can't wait .guys when me and my wife got together she ask why I went to all the benefit hunts I told her you never know when you made help .and two years later her mom came down with cancer and I told her to look at how people help each other and a lot of people showed and she was amazed .guys these or hunts that I love going to place or not it don't matter to me it's what god wants you to do hope to see everyone there for fun and good fellowship god bless and keep all people in your prayers

How many judges will be there

We should have about 25 or 30.

What time is cast?

6 o'clock

Btt

We ready see y'all in the morning

Got our snorkels on an hip waders an headed that away. Should be fun an wet an wild....

Glad my ol hound is web footed. Lol.

Anyone got the address to the pen??

1 2