​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Leroy Husser

Mr Leroy I need Shane's number so I can call him about running next weekend . My phone number is 601-606-9535 you can call or txt me . Thanks

Re: Leroy Husser

When are you going to put on another 8 hour Hunt my friend. I place High Jack this weekend 7th. We ran 8 hours the first day and 7 the next. I also had a Gyp that got scrashed because she can back to casting point one hour before the hunt was called and stayed around the gate for 1 min before going back to the running were she was say in two more crossing first. I saw it all and so did alot of other people. She would have won the hunt if not for that. The Master of Hounds Scrashed her and I went and talked with him. He is the one that timed her for the one min. I was so mad but thats hunting I guess. It just ant right. Well enought of crying. lol. Let me no when you have another 8 hour hunt. Thanks

Confrats on placing Keith . Take a tough hound to run that kind of hrs .

SHANE NUMBER IS 1-985-515-5459. WHERE HAS HASKILL GONE. HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE PUPPY HUNT. WE ARE LOOKING AT PUTTING ON A HUNT. WILL LET YOU KNOW.

CHUCK, WE ARE LOOKING AT A 8 HRS. OR A FIVE HRS. HUNT SOMTIME IN MAY. WHEN ARE YOU FREE TO MAKE A HUNT.

Mr leroy if its a 8 hr will it be a benefit or count for points

Anytime . That's all we are running is 8 hr and outside hunts so you let me know when it will be and I will make arrangements to be there .

ADAM, HAVE NOT DEDIDED ON THAT. WILL PLAN HUNT THIS WEEK WHEN I GO DOWN HOME TO THE PEN.

Just remember the Hope Hunt is May 10 . That hunt is for a good cause wouldn't want to interrupt it

Thanks C&C it is for sure a great cause.And May 10 is our hunt.Mr. Leroy when you get a date for your hunt will you contact me I will run some in the hunt or if you need judges i will judge. I judged one of your 8 hours this year and it's a great hunt.my number is 228-216-0914.thanks

Mr Leroy I hope to have a couple ready to go by then 8 hour or 5 hr whichever you decide count me in

I would come to an 8 hour.

WE GOING WITH A 5 HRS ON MAY 17. I WILL HAVE A 8 HRS. IN JUNE. HAVE NOT PICK THE DATE YET.

Mr Leroy I have a real good friend that works off shore that wants to be at the 8 hr . He ask if any way possible to have it on the June 14 th or 21st . I had a great time at the pen Saturday Night . Great running as always . Made me remember that the all night races is why I got into this to begin with. Not gone make it this Saturday do to it being Easter weekend but will be back the following Saturday . Good Lord Willing . Let me know when you will down again would like to come hunt with ya one night .

chuck, we are looking at one of those date in june. plan to come down on Thursday, may 8th to run if good lord willing and the creek do not rise. might make it before then toward end of month.