​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: South MS Puppy Shootout

Heard there was only 4 to 5 peace of game in the pen don't sound like no shoot out with kind of running

Sounds like a great hunt if that's how many is in there. What can and what can't race!!! Separate the men from the boys kinda hunt!!!

If 100 pups show up pen owner walk away with 2000 dollars an knowing the pen does not have enough game in it for this type of hunt. That sound great

bird said they ran yesterday and had 4 different races with non-stop running..also said he came to feed up the other day and had 9 waiting on him at the gate not including whats in the back..game is running good and should have a great turnout..gonna start taking entries at 5:00 am so try to get there early so we can cast as close to daylight as possible..

???? Why are you talking down and negative about the hunt ? For what reason? There plenty game in there and the running is jam up they pound that game in there 3 4 times a week with grown dogs hell bird leaves his dogs in there. A lot of preparation and time is involved in this hunt so please take your negativity else where. The running will be outstanding and the right hound will win this hunt and the right hounds will place right. Should be a great hunt and will be intresting will all these folks comin

For info we got about 10 to 12 yotes in there and I really don't care if you show up or not it ain't no sweat on us

It's with regret I will need to turn my numbers in!! Sorry!!! hope y'all have an awesome hunt!! Maybe next time!! My pups just ain't quite ready for this yet!! Will be watching if and when you will have another one!? Sorry for any inconvenience!!!

Spanky you using the same old excuse again at least come up with something different. Don't be scared to go some where besides Enon, Darlington or Plaquamine.

It has nothing to do with scared! My pups will be 9 months and29 days giving up a whole month!! I don't think they are quite ready and since they are also going to be run with 13 month old dogs the want to in mine might make them hurt themselves!! I'm not the professional puppy hunter as y'all are! And I don't care what you or anyone thinks!! One of these pups has the ability to be special and in due time might just kick some butt! All I will say when I think he is ready you will remember the name HATEFUL!!! God bless and happy hunting/running!!

What is the line up guys

Everyone mighty quiet! Must be scratching their heads

I have herd there are some JULY'S coming from Alabama that can breath the same air as the yote.I have been told that they are the fastest pups in the south & it is not coming out of the owners mouth either.This info is coming from a lot of good hunters that knows what is going on.These hunters are the hunters that have ran w/em & wanting to buy em.

Good luck to all of you,I believe this is gonna be one for the Century.Can't wait to see the results from this one.

Been hearin a few guys gettin scared and backing out! Been hearin also coyell comin out of la bringin the smack down on ms and Bama boys . It almost go time !!!

just a reminder we will start entries at 5:00 am.. would like to try and cast as close to daylight as possible.. we will have separate tables set up to enter all side pots and will be done prior to cast.. having red beans & sausage with grilled porkchops for lunch..have a safe trip

Who is going to be the top 5?

1. Big creek 2. Rob chamberlain. 3. Coyell 4. Haskell spires 5. Triple L

Thanks for the pick but we are not gonna make it our pups tore their pads up bad. Should be a good hunt good luck to everybody.

Somebody said rob chamberlain got scared of gettin his butt skinned in ms and decided it best to turn his numbers in and not make the trip . Is this true? Chicken

The red dog they bought will win?

Will Brian Waltman show this time or will he stay a numbers man and just be content getting numbers an not showing??? Seems to be a number man.Just gets numbers

Waltman will not show he is in the same category of Tommie slade and the other famous Brian lamey. What a trio them two! Lol heard billy Melvin from Florida and the efirds from Arkansas had numbers and trying there luck . Should be a great hunt

What happen

1 2