​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Deer dog hunting on Weyerhaeuser land🔥

Whats wrong I thought we were all together yes this is masterfox but what hound owner hasn't judged a field trial what hound owner hasn't told someone about about a kid they were trying to get in it wake up MR BAD BOY IM TOUGH I HOG HUNT do u think ur the the only that doesn't do it I GOT hog dogs and and I enjoy it I HAVE judged field trials and no I don't even run in a pen I run deer beagles and have wished for years for a son and u know what I finally got one and lord willing he will carry on the family heritage of being a respectable hound owner old timer I wish id only been born at the same time as u great times a lot of less headaches but whether or not Weyerhaeuser has made it clear that in la no dogs will be allowed on their land fron October the first until January the 31st so mr I get up and go hog hunting watch out cause its my sport and yours just like I run dogs on the outside and judge in the pen its all about the dog its coming so lets not fight go to bed tonight thinking on me and u alike or not can keep all of or dog hunting sports alive cause he is growing up everyday and I want my son and your son and our grandsons to be able to enjoy it to The days of us doghunters fighting has to end look around were dying out

You guys crack me the **** up. Here it is, the timber company's are after $$$$$. They know docs and lawyers will pay for a lease with big deer on them. That and the people that run the dog situation for the company's are in control they get kinda power hungry I think, and if they don't like dogs you have to kiss their asses every time u see them. Maybe you need to have your county judge tell them to take their log trucks 100 miles out of the way and stay off county roads because they tare them up might make a difference. If he or she won't find one that will. Point is this If you can't figure out a way to out smart the sobs, there will be nothing you can do. Unless it's to far gone you need to get up in their **** with your politicians .and I'm not talking about a ****n lobbyist either . Lots of people make a difference ... And you fox hunters can to. Find you a way to make it tuff on them

I ment to say deer hunters not fox hunters can make a difference.

I did not put the last post. Tax their ass, tax every tree that goes threw town. Someone said that your school systems would be the only ones to benefit from it and it can be done at a Low level. Call me if you want to talk about it.. I do have a ? Can a hog dog , own a game warden and hunt Weyerhaeuser ? Or do have to be a game warden ? We know the difference between big wood and kenlin buddy.

Well you just confused the heck out of me!!! You leave a number , name and you have solutions , I will call you soon as possible!

I was out of town for the last week and have not been able to do anything yet. I visited with Payton Weeks before I left and he told me nothing was etched in stone about the decision that was made concerning deer hounds on Weyerhauser properties, he also stated that if we could demonstrate enough support that the decision could be re-visited. Well I fully intend to demonstrate with the help of others that we do have that support here in N. La. I have been hunting deer with dogs and fox hunting for over forty years. I have experienced memories from both that will last for a lifetime.

I have been the president of the largest Weyerhauser lease that dog hunts for over twenty years, I have seen and dealt with issues pertaining to Weyerhauser that years ago I would not have deemed as an issue. It has gotten worse year after year in the last seven or eight years. Weyerhauser wants to hear from me every May when I carry them there check and not again until the next May.
Make no mistake about it if we can't exhibit that we have the numbers to affect their bottom line we have a slim chance of reversing this decision. But I believe that if we work together we have the ability to get this decision revisited and hopefully reversed.
Mike Martin
318-990-1322

1 2