​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
5 Hour Derby Hunt

$60 a dog money hunt run 5 hours cast at daylight call Shane for numbers and to book the pen for running 985-515-5459. Best way to get numbers is to call!!

Re: 5 Hour Derby Hunt

Sorry May 17th. And if you can't get Shane on cell call the camp 985-839-2846

CAMP NUMBER WILL BE READY AFTER THE 4-22-14 DATE. WILL CANCEL THE CELL PHONE AFTER NEW LAND LINE IS WORKING. WAS HAVING TO MANY PROBLEMS WITH CELL PHONE.

address is 23156 crystal springs rd., mt. hermon, la 70450.

have out over 60 numbers, will cut off at 100.

Thick and fast

it appear that we will have a good turn out for this hunt. pen is in great condition and running is real good.

btt

How big is the pen?

pen is 425 acres and we have out 80 plus numbers as of today. should be a good hunt.

btt

I need 2 numbers I tried calling several times thanks

buckhunter, we should have your numbers today. shane will call me later with them. we have out 85 numbers, so if you want numbers you need to call, I will cut it off at around 100.

buckhunter, your numbers is 43 and 46.

Thanks mr leroy I'll see u at hunt

hunters, if you need the pen or shane call land line number 1-985-839-2846. this will be our number for the pen as of today. will cancel cell number this week. thanks, lh.

buckhunter, we look forward to seeing you. have a good week.

btt

Leroy I hear a lot of big timers are gone be at this hunt . Hear it's gonna be a real show down .

have around 86 numbers out as of a few days ago but chuck I do not know who has the numbers. shane has the book. I think it will be a good hunt if we can get good weather for it.

btt

hunters, if you want a number you had better contact shane. we are approaching 100 and we going to cut it off.

Cant whait

hunters, talk to haskill spires today. he has sold all his older hounds and gone to puppy hunting due to his health. keep him in your prayers. we will miss him coming to the pen during the week and our field trials. he has supported our pen over the past 5 yrs. and we thank him for that. we wish him the best. he and mrs carol has a contract on their home and if it goes down, then he will move back to florida.

Me. Leroy y'all keep Haskell in your prayers his brother died Saturday.

billy, we sure will do that. hope he will come down to our hunt on 5-17-14 and bring you with him. when he get back to florida, we want get to see him very often. he has been a good friend and a great houndsman over the years. it has been with great pleasure for me to have hunted with him and Wilbur sims over the past years.

I hate to see him move away . I talked to him one day last week and he said he was gonna ride down for the hunt just to visit with everybody . Sure gone miss my old buddy when he moves back to Florida .

Not gonna be able to make it. Need to turn in our numbers

mr seals, thanks for letting me know. maybe you can make it next time.

btt

the hunt is approx. two weeks away. we should have some outstanding derby hounds there. it look to be a good hunt, come hear some good running.

I doubt that the rumors are true because I do not believe he will show up because he want have any help on the score sheet if you get what I am saying. as far as the fastest hounds in central la., I rather doubt if he knows what a fast good hound look like without he has been to valentine pen lately to look at what Donnie is feeding. all I know is he will blow some smoke at you and that been going on for the past 10 years.

BTT

the hunt is approx. one week away, so please call if you are not coming to the hunt to let shane know. we have over 100 numbers out. this past WEEKEND WE GOT OVER A 3 INCH RAIN AND THE RUNNING WAS GREAT FOR THE HUNTERS WHO RUN SAT. MORNING. SHOULD BE A GOOD HUNT.

What time are yall casting

would like to have all dogs enter by five and cast at five thirty. it could get hot before call off, so I do not want to be much later. matt, look forward to seeing you.

Can I get two numbers please

need to turn my numbers maybe next time

Austin, your numbers are 43 and 46.

buckhunter, thanks for turning numbers in. we have hunters wanting numbers. please turn numbers in if you not using them.

Mr Leroy hear there a couple boys from South miss bringing some sure enuff heat with em

that is what I hear. there was some hounds at the pen on sat. that run mighty strong. I saw a number of crossing of the hounds and lots of game, both look good. there was a big yellow hounds that look real good that could cover some ground. I have a young man from central, la. that will be there and he said he was not coming to clap. he said gopher hill would not be the same pen when he left--that is his message to me and the hunters. it look like the weather should be good so we looking to have a good hunt. see you there if good lord willing.

All I am gone say is bring it they gone need it . See ya Saturday Mr Leroy

chuck, it sound like you have a special unit that you will be bringing. I know Kelly vicaria and hunter joyner is ready. we will see some real good hounds on sat. morning. also Holton lofton and john beckwith will be tuff to run on in the hunt. it will take a good hound to win and some luck. I estimate the top ten will be a close race or it has been in the past. looking forward to it.

Mr Leroy me and Tiny is bringing 3 pretty good hounds they ain't nothing special just some old deer hounds .

chuck, I bet those old deer dogs know how to get their heads up and get yonder.

See ya in the morning