​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANIDAPPED RESULTS!!!

I want to start off by saying how humbled I am at the outpour of help and support that this hunt had this year! This was not a single person effort. There were so many people helping with the auction and the field trial that I can't even come close to naming them all, but they know who they are! My family on mom and dads side and my friends always step up anytime I need them and they come with guns a blazin'!

Also thanks to all the judges! We had a total of 39,735 points recorded today! They did a great job getting scores and hustling!

Last but certainly not least, thanks to all the hunters! Y'all are what makes this hunt a huge success every year and I can't say thanks enough. I got a little choked up right before we called it out, but I was trying to say how much dad thought about the fox hunting community and how much he was enjoying getting back into the sport that he gave up for me to be able to coach me in baseball and be there for EVERY game! That's the kind of man that Mike Wall was. He always put others in front of himself and I will do my best to continue living his legacy! Big shoes to fill!

Special thanks to Chad Fagan for handling the books this year and answering all those calls! He did a great job as well as Uncle Danny, Uncle Dennis, Sissy Fagan and Kristen for running computers! And as always, Aunt Cathy for doing anything that I need her to do! Love my family!

We raised a total of just over $50,000 this weekend that will be used to send disabled individuals on deer hunts!!! That's unbelievable and only done because of the support of the hunters! So thanks again!

Grand prize was a Polaris Ranger
Second place was a Honda Recon
Third place was a Remington 12 gauge donated by Danny Wall and Dennis Wall
Rest of top 10 received a pile of Showtime dog feed donated by Lonnie Keller and Ronnie McMillian
Thanks to all who donated!!

Here's how it played out!

We had 316 dogs entered. Took 350 to get in top 10 and 495 to win it!

10th place- Hound #33 - 350 pts. Unknown. Byrd & Valentine

9th place- Hound #14 - 355 pts. Diamond. Top Notch Kennels

8th place- Hound #1 - 360 pts. Big Creek's Ugly. Big Creek & P-Town

7th place- Hound #18 - 385 pts. Wilson's Clarence. 747 Kennels

6th place- Hound #85 - 395 pts. P & D's Skid Roe. Parker & Davis Kennels

5th place- Hound #15 - 415 pts. Unknown. Turdhill, Courtney & Quickdraw

4th place- Hound #3 - 425 pts. Unknown. Byrd & Valentine

3rd place- Hound #42 - 430 pts. Unknown. Byrd & Valentine

2nd place- Hound #4 - 470 pts. Unknown. Byrd & Valentine

1st place- Hound #119 - 495 pts. Unknown. Byrd & Valentine

Congratulations to everyone who placed, Byrd & Valentine on the win, and everyone who entered a dog!

Thanks again! I'm truly humbled by all the support!

Re: MIKE WALL MEMORIAL HUNT FOR THE HANIDAPPED RESULTS!!!

Jo Jo y'all did an amazing job!!! The food was awesome!! Glad I could help!! Congrats to Byrd and Valintine on the win and to all that placed and or put dogs in the hunt!! Proud day to be a Fox hunter!!!!God bless and happy hunting/running

Jo Jo,Chad and the rest of folks putting the hunt together great job first class hunt for sure!! Also want to thank Enon Fox pen!! Congrats to Byrd and Valentine on yet another total blow out and all that placed.
9th Diamond ( Top Notch Cj X Watts Yellow Rosé)

Once again Jo Jo y'all had a awesome hunt. Congrats to all who placed.
7th Wilson Clarence Carter ( wascoms Obama x Bobbetts Ana)

Thanks Jo Jo and Chad for putting on another great hunt for a good cause. I know you put a lot of time in it. Congrats to Byrd and Valentine on their win and to everyone else that placed.

a big thank you to all involved with the mike wall memorial hunt and banquet !
to all who have donated their time to prepare for this amazing benefit .
always remember all the places of business and people who donate to this cause and support them !
congrats to byrd and valentine on they're big win and all who placed .
cant wait to see how large this will be next year !

Enjoyed the hunt lot of people for a great cause the look on that girl was what it is all for hope to see y'all next year

well fellas I am going to tell yall I did not place and didn't even get close .but when you see the tears and smiles from some of the people there it just make your heart tear into pieces .and fellas if you never been to this hunt please come out and show your support to a wonderful group of people good fellowship and nice people.will be back next year maybe with a lil faster dog great hunt guys

Great hunt ! Proud to have been a participate . Congrats to all ! One thing I found to be very interesting to look at was the score sheet that I brought home . Wish I could get that info from every hunt . Especially the points and owner category . Makes good reading material .

Thank y'all! We always look to grow from year to year, but none of us expected this type of growth! Leaves us scratching our heads for next year! Lol!

We print those papers out at every hunt we put on now Mr. Danny. Chad's wife Sissy does a great job on the computer adding scores every hour and getting those sheets printed up for everyone to be able to have a copy. Thanks for coming!

What is the breeding on 1st - 4th place?

Lol you will know the breeding on 1st-4th, they dont tell anyone. JoJo what a great hunt and for a great cause. Always remember someone is smiling down on you! Hey maybe ever other year you can change it up. One year a 3 hour and the next year a 5 hour. Just a thought! Keep up the good work

I want to start off with an apology for not getting this posted sooner. Truth is, I have spent a lot of time trying to find the right words . First off, this post is not about winning the hunt. I was looking forward to attending this hunt with my youngest son & had many conversations with my wife about the "reason" behind the hunt. Don't get me wrong, winning is something that I strive for at every field trial. But in this particular case, winning was just an added bonus. I will never forget the words my son spoke to me and the compassion he expressed when we attended the banquet Friday night. That night was a blessing for both my son & myself. It is times like that where we are reminded of so many things we take for granted daily. I cannot express the respect I have for JoJo Wall for honoring his dad's memory (Mike Wall). It is the ultimate gift to honor someone special by giving to such a great cause that will benefit so many!!!

Great words that was the true meaning of the hunt to me.

So what the breedings Terry Bird?

Hunter I'm sure if you call one of them they would tell you , they don't have anything to hide I'm sure it was a all age hunt !!