​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What's the best July stud

I'm thinking about trying some julys what is the best stud and where is he located
Contact Dylan Wilson 2253233048

Re: What's the best July stud

Brian Lamey has a dog that he calls UFO that is by far the fastest hound I've ever seen run in my life out in the open when he could put his eyes on the game.Not sure what the breeding is on that dog.

I'm out of my league here, but my buddy billy Melvin is running pups out of strong liquor July tiger that are winning and placing in hunts. But that's probably just the walker in them!

If I were looking for good Julys the first people I would call is Whitey Turner or Alan Kearbey.

Mike(Bubba)Chandler has the fastest Julies in the South!!!

I didn't know there was a fast July !!!!!

There's not ! They make excellent deer dogs! Allen and whitey both have good hounds ! Allen is breeding his champion oak ridge Ronnie gyp this weekend to my pistol dog, maybe he will sell u one! And bubba is a good guy with a open invitation anytime I've hunted with him in the past ! Terry Byrd told me the other day the gyp he got from me that scored 2800 points at stoneciphers has won more for him than any hound he's owned! There's a lot of three hour and three and four day hounds that has won and placed in a lot of big hunts in last few years that carry oak ridge genes! Not counting the ones with walker papers! I'm tied up alot now with my wife at present but still love to have fun ! Bama I'm still waiting on the lemon male with ace bandage on his tail that won last weekend to come take futaze 200 dollars! Will also throw in a mcdonalds happy meal with a toy! Will see if they can make one that looks like Slade so u can glue it to ur dashboard to feel loved! Lol all in fun! God Bless !

Brian u aint right! Lol As far as this UFO dog I've never seen him run! Ol pistol is by far the fastest July I've ever seen run in my life! I have watched him run in the open and I've seen him run in the thick pen! Matter of a fact he ran all night and the next morning we dumped out on top of him and he was still carrying mail! Pistol is 8 years old and can still out run most dogs!

what is the dam of Oak Ridge Ronnie?

THE PISTOL DOG IS ONE OF THE TOUGHEST HOUNDS I'VE EVER WATCHED RUN.HE CAN RUN A PIECE OF GAME & HAS A GOOD CLEAR MOUTH.

I have to say Brian has some of the fastest dogs that I have ever seen! If he didn't I wouldn't hunt with him and put up with his crazy ness ! Lol! I've hunted probably one of the fastest dogs if not the fastest dog that ever ran in a speed and drive hunt. Her name was Garrett Ainsworth Tammy Fae Baker! She won the truck at the 2005 truck hunt at bastrop Louisiana! The fastest dogs in the field trial world was there! I won the Heart of Dixie 5 hour hunt in Alabama the next weekend. Check the hunters horn I think both were in the April 2005 horn to varify. Placed 5th at a $10000 money hunt at antlers Oklahoma! It's in the horn to! The only dogs that have the speed an the consistantcy producing fast dogs that I have seen that can compare with speed likeTammy Fae was Brian's ! I'm sure that there is more out there that can compare! The compititon is so much better now than it was in 2005! And his might not be the best. But I don't think you will be going backwards if you breed to any of his stud dogs! It's just my opinion! Please don't bash me with the no name posts because I hunt with Brian and I'm not good with grammar! Lol. I love to fox hunt even though I'm not good at it! Just whatever you do try to promote fox hunting not hurt it! Happy Hunting!

Brian I didn't put that on here, I don't even know the guy who was mentioned in the post but that was a gyp that won 747... And we don't run fast dogs

THERE IS NO DOUT THAT THE BAMA COMMENT & BIG AL COMMENT WAS STRAIT OUT OF SOUTH ALABAMA.I TOLD BRIAN THAT THAT WAS DEFINANTLY NOT YOU BAMA(BIG CREEK).

ALL THESE STATEMENTS ARE OPINIONS,EVERYBODY HAS ONE.ALL THE GUYS THAT ARE MENTIONED IN THIS POST HAVE GOOD HOUNDS,BUT ME.IM STILL LOOKING FOR MY FIRST GOOD ONE.ANY HELP I APPRECIATE ON A GOOD ONE.

btt

ive only seen a few but stahls red man seems to be throwing good hounds on different type females walker and july

bet old pistol has chandler blood if he is that fast

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ALL BLOOD HE HAS IN HIM,BUT HE IS A SOLID HOUND.HE IS A VERY TUFF TRACK RUNNING HOUND W/A OUTSTANDING CLEAR MOUTH.IM WAITING ON ABOUT 3 GYPS TO COME IN HEAT NOW & WILL FIND OUT HOW HE WILL BE PRODUCING ON A WALKER GYP.HIM & SANDY WILL THROW 3/4 JULY'S.NEVER HAD ANY OF THEM BEFORE.WILL FIND OUT SOON.

TRYING TO PUT A LIL HEEL IN THESE OL'WALKER DOGS.NEED TO SPEED OL'JENNY & SANDY UP A LIL BIT.

I saw in the Chase where Oak Ridge Ronnie is IFSB registered. His Sire is listed as Gordee's Ronnie (Pecos Gordee x Gordee's Copper) and his dam is Lamey's Yellow Gal (Chandler's Viper x Chandler's Copper). I think all four of Ronnie's grandparents are straight off Prarieview Copper but can not remember for sure on Chandler's Viper.
If the dog is true to the papers then he should be a fast one. The more Prarieview Copper you add the faster they get is what I am told. Gordee had fast ones and Chandler had fast ones so I don't think Brian could mess them up by breeding one generation and adding Oak Ridge to the name. Don't see any reason why Ronnie shouldn't be a good one.

The pistol hound has some copper but bred different. He is as tough as a July hound comes and can run in or out of the wire needing no assistance! Allen Kearby bred his oak ridge Ronnie gyp that's a dual champion the best he said he owned to him this past weekend! As far as laverne Gordee I have hunted with him in Tri state till he quit! He was one of the best houndsmen I ever knew! I Knew him along time and he bred gordees Ronnie and viper ! I remember when Durwood took his julys he had to Wisconsin to run and came back with viper! Durwood got several gyps from Greg Johnson and Ronnie Rogers to cross on viper! I got wigs pink t and wigs yellar t from wig tallent another great July breeder ! I made several good crosses on these hounds like stahls redman I let Benji have and little red that Seth Garrett and a f Ainsworth have. But the fastest is the U F O hound ! He runs to catch! Cannot field trial due to this fact ! Will be breeding him in future! Some of the top speed drive dogs winning and placing lately have had a lot of this breeding in them , it speaks for itself! Don't get me wrong I don't own a good dog but have some when gotten in shape don't need help running a Yote ! Due to my wife's condition I'm not able to run enough to condition one at present time ! But still trusting in God for her healing ! Everyone now a days have fair hounds ! But remember , don't expect to breed to a pencil promoted hound and get good hounds! Breed to something that can run a Yote without any help , and ur chances of getting a good hound will increase! Now a days there's a lot of hounds that can work a pack but if u cast by themselves can't run nothing just up down road and stopping cocking a ear waiting for something to jump it for them! Then u see hounds sold for big bucks that want even make deer hounds ! My point is bred what satisfies the individual! I hunted with Fred and Larry hale for years which I consider to be some of the best houndsmen also and they have been confident in breeding to my hounds ! Their are several other top houndsmen that have bred to these hounds also but wish to remain under the radar! Anyone wanting to visit be glad to entertain if I'm not attending to my wife at the time ! Will also provide happy meals and have fun! The ones calling about breeding to pistol please let me know when ur gyp starts coming in so I can schedule to make him available ! Thanks

seems to me if hes a producer you will see his name in the results. have not seen pistol name yet in any results. have not seen a dog names ufo win or place anywhere. jus sayin. is he so fast you cant read his number. how old is this freak so we can find a hunt for all to see

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW............

ha ha ha ha ha ha

All this talk and yet nobody sees these dogs or sees your name In the results . There is a few dogs here and there off your so called true papered smoky dog that have won and placed but get you some numbers and a bucket of paint instead of being a masterfox author people are getting tired of reading your oak ridge short stories bud

I know part of the short book is NOT facts!!!

DANG YALL BOYS ARE ROUGH.I DON'T SEE YALLS NAME EITHER.HE DOES PUT HIS NAME ON THE COMPUTER SO YOU BOYS CAN TALK ABOUT HIM.I KNOW YALL GONNA TRY TO BASH ME,SO GO AHEAD.THE DIFFERENCE FROM ME I WILL COME RUN WITH YOU.I'VE WORE MY OLD RAGGED TRUCK OUT RUNNING AROUND ALL OVER THE SOUTH,IT'S GOT A FEW MORE MILES LEFT ON IT.

Thank you brandon. And the purpose for your post was?????

TO PUT YOUR NAME& MEAN WHAT YOU SAY.I SEE ALL THESE PEOPLE THAT HAVE SOMETHING BAD TO SAY THEY DON'T POST THERE NAME.IT'S OK TO BASH SOMEBODY IF THAT'S WHAT YOU MEAN.IF YOU MEAN IT LET PEOPLE KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO IT MEANS SOMETHING.

MY OPINION!!!!!!!!!

I have got a few dogs from Brian over the last few months drove a long ways to get them, bought them sight unseen and couldn't be happier with what I have gotten from him. Seems like an honest guy to me with good hounds.

Bottom line is this . Get you some numbers and go to a few hunts and then you can talk a lil bit but all these fast dogs people breeding to your dogs where are they? We dont see them get you sum paint and a number simple as that Brian

The people with the no name posts do not place all they do is just clap! If they placed they would put their names on here bc if they put their names on here everybody would lauph and say " hey, they never had a dog that could get in a race". But, the other reason is they want some of Brian's stuff and if they put their name on here then the couldn't breed of buy some of Brian's stuff. Brandon P! They just don't have a clue huh!? But let them suck hind tit ! Somebody has got to donate!

Clapper I don't see your name? lol

Durwood Chandler and Bryan Lamey both have excellent July Hounds that have won and placed in big high dollar hunts all over the country. I have some of both of their breeding programs and like how run. I breed more for 3 and 4 hr speed and drive events and my particular taste in a hound may not be yours however.