Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oak RIdge Smokey

Need some info on Oak Ridge Smokey. Breeding and who has the dog
Thanks

Re: Oak RIdge Smokey

Use your name Brian , quit trying to toot your horn , nobody cares about your messed up papers dogs anyway !!

I like to know about the dog

if your gonna use my name please try a little more sarcasm in the post.lol..

I would really like to know more about this dog. Breeding and where he's at
Thanks

bennie I heard shine simmons here in south ms has him now..i would call brian to find out more but i remember the dog havin 2 crosses of duff warrior on top and red guinea on bottom..he would run all night and half the next day

Thanks Dennis

I HAVE BEEN BREEDING DOGS OFF OF HIM & DOGS OFF THE ONES OFF OF HIM.HE THROWS A TOUGH FAST TRACK RUNNING HOUND.THE ONE THING HE DOES THAT ALOT OF THE STUD HOUNDS OF TODAY IS HE THROWS A GOOD NOSE ON DOGS.

PEOPLE HAVE STARTED TO BREED FOR THE 3hr HUNTS SO MUCH,ALOT OF EM ARE FORGETTING THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL.(NOSE)ANY DOG CAN CHASE SOMETHING AS LONG AS HE/SHE CAN SEE IT,NOTHING CAN RUN SOMETHING THAT IT CAN'T SEE W/OUT A NOSE.

Anyone have a number so I can call about him

I would try to call morpheus , or zordolph, or brian..I think they all the same person..228-326-8950 I think..he might have shines number or can get it from a star

He is Hi-Fever Guinea D. on top which is double duffs warrior just like Dennis said, He is Red Streak Guinea D. on bottom which is Mr. Jack Hammer S and Purvis High Ball. Hope this helps.

Y'all making shine smile so much over this post lol.