​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ERIC EMERSON

ERIC WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE A PREDICTION ON WHO WINS THE CUP ??? CANADA OR US???? THE NATION HAS BEEN DOING SOME SERIOUS TRAINING ON THE US TEAMS...

Re: ERIC EMERSON

Charlie, Haven't been on the board this weekend. Had a whole house full of Emersons, which is a scary concept, even for me.
Tough winter for Canuck teams -- Leafs are going through a slight 50-year down turn; Vancouver is coached by a psychopath; Winnipeg's rink would be flooded this time of year; Ottawa has proved that a 50-year old Swede IS fitter than his 20-year old replacement and Alberta is booming in everything but hockey teams.
That leaves, of course, Les Glorieux. Are the Habs up to the test? If this were the mid-70's, I'd give you odds. However, Robinson is a grandad; Mahovalich is politician and Lafleur was old at 35, never mind 55.
This year's addition is small. They have a few more Euros and Americans than you'd like to see on a Cup team but they can skate and they have a very good goalie.
I'd say we got you surrounded. No parade in St. Loo -- or Boston -- or Anaheim.......

eric
u still the best lol,should have been an author for sure.

Dick, There are still a few empty seats on the Series parade route in Toronto, slated for late Oct. Have to trade in your red parka for something in a nice royal blue.

Great post Eric! Glad to see you survived the starving times and have come out of hibernation.

GLAD TO SEE YOU CAME OUT ALRIGHT JUST YOUR SAME OLD SELF ....A COUPLE BUBBLES TO THE LEFT EH....

Charlie, I am so far off-center that I know that if/when the Cards solve their considerable problems, they'll face the Toronto Blue Jays in this year's Series.
Of course St. Loo has to get Rosenthal on track. He hasn't been dominating like he was at the end of last year. They have to get Martinez in the rotation and they have to hope Tavares holds together and can fill the void in cf and that Craig finds his bat. It's been missing all year.
Also, they still miss Tony L.
Blue Jays, on the other hand are pretty much on cruise control. Boston is over-rated, Yanks have an 80-million-dollar Japanese pitcher and not much else and Tampa Bay will soon be Price-less.
Touch em all, Joe. The Jays are back.

Glad to see you guys are still bosom buddies!!

Ted, Charlie has made remarkable progress over the past few years. Soon he will be wearing red, white and blue sweaters with a big C little H on the front , shouting 'les Canadiens sont la' and running spotted hounds.

Glad to hear that Eric---I've worried quite a lot about Charlie. Nice to hear he is coming around.

Ted, I think he's had a slight relapse.