​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dog food

We need to no if ya'll are going to get another trailer load of dog food and if so when at Picayune. Switched to the 24/20 Show Time, feed barrel is empty, using 5 bags a week, don't want to switch again. Nobody seems to no, Friday. Monday, next week, etc. Let us no!!! THANKS

Re: dog food

Call me

claude, get old wolf river some feed so he can keep running at my pen. you miss our lsa meeting and we never heard from moose. we had around 450 to attend the meeting. there were hunters from all over the state and a good meeting to bring them up to date on various issues we are face with this year. good hunting and come see us on 5-17-14 for our 5 hrs hunt. we have out 85 numbers so far, so it should be a good hunt.

Hey Leroy I no I didn't get to come had it on my mind but had alot going on that day sorry I missed out. Sure would love to come to the hunt maybe I can get away that day.

The truck will be there Thursday.

claude, hope you can make the hunt. we have not seen you in a month of sundays. have a good day. lh

Leroy I was talking to Chuck, and he said you are planning on putting on an 8 hr in June. If I'm home for it I'm gonna try and talk Candy into going over there with me. If not maybe he'll let me bring some of those hounds he's been running over there. Me and the preacher man pulled up over there a couple weeks ago and he still had a race going on from the night before.