​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
SFC Benefit Puppy Hunt

The youth of First Pentecostal Church of Richton will be holding a benefit puppy hunt for Sheaves for Christ at Candymans Fox Pen on August 16th. This will be a 3 hr hunt for pups born 8-16-13 and after. We've got some great prizes and trophies that will be going to the top 5. Places 6th-10th will be getting trophies and feed. Food and drinks will be available for purchase. We will also be holding an auction right after the hunt. For #'s or if you would like to help you can post on here, or you can text or call 601-325-8932. Hope to see y'all there!

Re: SFC Benefit Puppy Hunt

Chad keep me posted on anything coming up u mag need help with! Me and a couple buddies still plan to come and help out. My numer again if u misplaced it. (228)493-2130

Thanks Greg I still have your number, I'll be calling you

Btt

Would like three numbers please

Louis # 36, 37, 38 are open.

Thanks will take them

Btt

BTT

54 #'s out so far, should be a really good hunt. Even if you don't want to get a number make preparations to come one and join us. Nothing else you can take a homemade cake home with ya made by some of the finest cooks I know. Also have some breedings donated to be auctioned off, and Johnson Telementry and Quick Track has both made donations to go to the top 5.

Chad I need 6 #'s 888 being one of them I have that on a blanket and how much is entry fee

Entry fee is $30 a pup.

Adam- 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 888

Chad I need 4 number

Danny- 42, 44, 46, 47

Looks like it's gonna be a good one Chad! Keep me posted

Btt

Top 5 picks?

We will be casting as soon as it gets bright enough to see.

I need turn my #s in my work schedule has changed & want be able to make it

Thanks for the heads up Louis

How big is pen and does it have plenty of game? Might be interested in coming. Thanks.

Chad will u post or text me my numbers

Bill the pen Is 80 acres ms has plenty of game .

Thanks.

I need 2 numbers please

Scott your numbers are 73,74,91,92,93,94
Lee- 36,37

Chad, I need one more number

I need to turn my numbers in. Been too busy lately to run any. Good luck with the hunt!

Due to restocking the pen we are going to have to reschedule the hunt. Will post date later on. For any questions call me 6013256825

Hunt has been rescheduled to September 6th. It will be for the same age group as mentioned earlier only thing changed is the dates. Call Claude Hinton to run 6019641976, and Brittany Hession for numbers 6013258932

Chad Hession
Hunt has been rescheduled to September 6th. It will be for the same age group as mentioned earlier only thing changed is the dates. Call Claude Hinton to run 6019641976, and Brittany Hession for numbers 6013258932

Who's your top ten picks? Who all has been running?

Who all has numbers and then we can name top ten.

My wife is keeping up with the numbers but here's a list off the top of my head I can remember:
Running on Faith Kennels
Big Creek Kennels
Desoto/Pondside Kennels
C&C Kennels
TGM
Kevin Hoomes
Alex Mills
Scott Shows
Trey Hall
Smokin S Kennels
Dean Helton
Adam Cluff
Lee Backstrom
Malcolm Booth
Braxton Odom
Danny Thomas
Jason Walley

There's more with numbers out I just can't remember them all without the book in front of me.

Y'all know that there is a hunt at Deep South that same day

Yea we know but it was the only time we could do it. The hunt going on down there is an all age anyway. I don't believe these two hunts will interfere with each other.

Now give us a list of folks with the right age dogs..

All of them

Hmmm... OK Maybe they ALL will play fair since it is for a Christain Org. And a Church is putting it on.. But that dont bother most folks anymore. Looks like a fine hunt in the makings..

Ha that is one heck of a lineup for a church hunt. Might should throw in some preaching while they all there.

Top ten??? Will smoking S bring another July from Brian's again or will pond side get in with a so called Luther pup. How about Jason Walley did Tim woods teach him all his tricks??? Will mr booth have them curltail winners there??

Will big creek even come to a Trophy hunt? Will Scott shows bring 10 head or 15?? Who has been practicing up there? C/C do they have there 747 pup ready for this one??? Will Graham be telling jokes or lies at this one?? All in fun guys!!

Sorry to disappoint ya but my Piano Lessons start that day so I won't get to bring my 747 pups

Whats the address of the pen?

Sorry, but I won't have but 7 this time.

Address is
33B McDavid Rd.
New Augusta, MS 39462

Well it's getting close who bringing the heat. It sure is quiet on here for a hunt at candys. What's y'all's top 5 pick?

Showes
B creek
Graham
P side
Booth

The rest of them don't have a chance.

WHO'S GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! To answer ur question , yes I'm bringing a box load of that July heat and mixing a lil 70 in there with them!

my money is on Kevin Hoomes

But how old are they?

1 2