​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: SFC Benefit Puppy Hunt

My money is on Indian Hill, Double H, & Smokin S!!!

??????????? NOT AS OLD AS YOURS!!!!!!!! C'MON BACK!!!!!!!!!

Don't count out the no names

Heard big creek ain't coming , bc they sold all theirs that fit the hunt. But u sure don't have to worry bout smoking s unless Brian gives him some more old dogs bc Brian had a invitational benefit today an Tommie went to them today and they don't do good 2 weeks in a row on it we've done seen that this year.. They go down hill with age lol

Heard that adam cluff has a lil male pup that he calls trigger can really run his game he may be one to watch

If u can't run with me jus talk about me! You got to get ur glory some way ! And yes these pistol pups I got belong to oak ridge kennel but I've had them for the last 3 months or so ! I started them and I been running them with my pups! Big deal! Either run with them or stay home and hide behind ur computer and talk about them ! Don't matter to me either way! Have a good day!!

Can I get one number thanks

Who's it gonna be it's close now

Big G
Smokin S
Scott S
M Booth
J Green
That's my top 5. Hope it's a good turn out. It's for a great cause. Happy hunting.

Herd that no name Wyatt McKay ( Knockin Fire Kennels) just got a couple numbers um better watch out !!

I'm coming to take names

You better put Wyatt McKay in your little book of names if want some names

no game, no scores, no matter how good of dogs you have.

He just restocked the pen last time I was home so the no game part isn't a problem.

Mr. Billy how did you get your info on no running?

2 Yotes was killed Saturday morning within 45 minutes after turned out!!!

Hey Mr. Fact , don't get on here and make a post with out your name. This is a hunt for a good cause ! If u have nothing positive to add to the conversation KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!!
My names on here !!

We went Sunday morning and had pretty good running and seen game the dogs wasn't running, but my dogs not fast enough to catch one like Benny and TJ

We went Friday night. It was very hot,dry and dusty but we did have a little running with only 4 pups. I do thank it has rained since then so it should be ok now as far as the conditions go. Good luck and God Bless.

So there is game in pen

I look for Oakatoma River Kennels to be in that top 5 .

Kevin I know of 8 that's been put in there that's why it got rescheduled

Greg don't know who mr fact is but he's right! I talked to Benny and they did kill 2 coyotes Saturday morning! And also heard Hippie killed a couple! Jus sayin! I enjoy runnin in candy mans pen but if the games not ready it's jus gonna get pups hurt and cost Claude alot of money! Should have had it at big creeks pen! Bama offered it! Hope there is a great turn out!

That kind of talk about killing coyotes is what got Florida shut down.

Stay home if you dont have a good filling about coming. Its for a good cause as long as they get there needed money is all that matters. So stay home. You go to there pen and kill one you get banned from coming back maybe Claude should do the same with them.

I've talked to Claude, and we're still having the hunt. I listened to some pups running over there this morning going round and round in that pen with no problem. Don't know who it was running, but their pups didn't have any trouble locating game to run. We're not doing this to raise money for us, mr Claude, or our youth group. We're raising money that's being put toward Gods work. So come Saturday morning we'll cast and get to scoring. If you want to, come on out and enjoy a good time with us. If you don't, that's fine too. Happy hunting to y'all, maybe I'll see ya soon.

Chuck I appreciate the comment if all dogs there is the rite age these ole culls will do ok But the last PUP hunt I went to down there they was rumors that people was running derby dogs so we will see how it goes but either way I am going becouse the hunt is for a good cause.

Smoking S u bad wrong bout hippy I'm there when he is there get that rumor cleared up

you are right adam them boys is none for derby age puppys. sad thang is everyone knows and they still let them come to there hunts.. can not find a puppy hunt thats right age anymore. Good luck

Boy you sure was quike on throughing benny an tj under the bus for killing 2.

Scott I said I heard he killed a couple ! Didn't say he did! Didn't throw Benny under no bus ! If Yotes won't run they need to be got out of the pen! Wasn't his fault! Was not sayin nothing bad about the hunt or pen! What I was sayin is Claude put 8 Yotes in that big pen 2 is gone so if only 6 Yotes in 80 acres ??????? How is 6 Yotes gonna hold up for 3 hours! Don't know why it jus wasn't held at big creek where there would be a bigger turn out and more game than you can shake a stick at!!!! Hope y'all have a great hunt !

First off on this post, I appologize to Claude and Chad about all the crap that these no name ignert people are posting. Here is the facts about our running. Last Wednesday, TJ took our pups and ran with Micah Cochran and had 3 hours of good running. Saw 4 or 5 coyotes. Then we went on saturday morn with Raymond Uptegraf & Kenny McGowin. We had about 18 dogs. Ran real good for about 45 mins and then Bayed in a bad thicket and couldnt get to them but managed to get dogs out. We was not 100% sure that the yote made it or not. They re-jumped and ran about 5 mins and bayed in field and and we caught up and left. Did not kill the second one for sure. Im sure there are more game in the pen. If anyone has any issues, my # is 601-735-8808. Otherwise, come to the hunt or turn your #'s in. This is for a great cause. Dont ask me no questions on here cause im done with posting.

Btt

1 2