Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
►►► read message ◄◄◄

THE WAY TO HEAVEN

Hello, my name is Ron and I want to share with you this message about going to Heaven.

The Holy Bible is the written Word of God and it says, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Romans 3:23)

All of us were born with a sinful nature and we need to be saved in order to be allowed into Heaven after we die.

You should not wait until later to be saved because you may die before you have another chance to do so.

Around 2000 years ago the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came from Heaven and was born as a sinless human being supernaturally to a virgin woman named Mary. (Holy Bible, NKJV - Luke 1:26-35)

The reason why the Lord Jesus Christ came was to live a perfect sinless life, shed His sinless blood, die on a cross, and rise from the dead so that those who want to be saved will end up in Heaven instead of being forever separated from the love of God in an eternal place of punishment called the "lake of fire". (Holy Bible, NKJV - Revelation 20:15)

Heaven is described as a beautiful place with no sadness and death. The Holy Bible says, "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Revelation 21:4)

The Lord Jesus Christ says, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (Holy Bible, NKJV - John 14:6)

The Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus(God in human form) and believe in your heart that God(the Father) has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Romans 10:9, Philippians 2:5-11)

If it is your desire to be saved, then pray from your heart the following prayer with your mouth.

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I want to be saved. Please forgive me for the things that I have done wrong in my life. I confess that You are Lord(God in human form), and I believe in my heart that God(the Father) raised You from the dead. I thank You for shedding Your sinless blood to pay the penalty for my sins and dying on the cross for me. Lord Jesus Christ, I thank You for saving me, amen.

If you just now got saved, then you are now in the family of God and on your way to Heaven.

Now that you are a Christian, you need to start reading the Holy Bible so that you can grow in godliness. Some good places to begin reading are Romans, Ephesians, and Philippians.

Have a good day!
Ron Grossi
http://www.biblestudytools.com

Re: ►►► read message ◄◄◄

Ron, thank you for publishing this message.

Amen!!!!

Amen

I just read this for the first time and noticed it had 2020 views and 5 replys.look at the numbers one we have a lot of lost fox hunters or some just playing Christian. If you are a Christian why not answer with and amen.now I know there are some going to say something to me about this but there is one and only I have to answer to The Lord My Father.so if you are a Christian stand with me and not against me and be Bold and seek the lost because this world is full of lost people. Father I pray for the next lost persons who read this message you convicted them of there wicked and unrighteousness ways Father convict them of the worldly things Father convict them so they will seek you Father I ask this in Jesus name Amen!!!

I am a christian and not ashamed to say so.Matthew 10:32 and 33 plainly tells us that to GOD there are no secret Christians.Perhaps the ones that claim to be Christians are comfortable in their own little world.Jesus commanded us in Matthew 28:19 and 20 to go and tell the world what Christ has done in our lives.To be a witness wherever we are,whether in church or on the street,grocery store,on our job,or wherever we are.Some may think that it!s okay to praise God on Sunday,and live like Hell the rest of the week.The God that I serve is Holy,and He commands to be holy as He is holy.I fall so short so many times and in so many ways,but God!s grace is sufficient.Philippians 4:7(And the peace of God,which passeth all understanding,shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.)

AMEN

Honor GOD and he will Honor you. Amen

AMEN

Haven!t seen any posts on here for some time.I can say for certain that the GOD that I serve is still on the throne,alive and doing just fine.He is still answering prayer,healing the sick,saving souls,from a devil!s hell.We at Outreach Baptist Church in Clarks,Louisiana are having a Praise Fest for the youth in Caldwell Parish.Last year over 570 youth attended the event.There were 27 youth that gave thier hearts to Jesus Christ.We are expecting a larger turnout this Sunday August 24,2014.We are starting an around the clock prayer(24 hr.)for the youth in our Parish.Please join in our Praise Fest this Sunday starting at 10 o!clock.May God bless you.

Amen

Awesome message

Thanks for a great message amen

I in there with you fellow hunters, amen.

AMEN!!!

Amen.

Amen

Amen awesome sciptures

Amen!!! Jesus is absolutely the only way to heaven . this may shock some folks but no matter your religion or denomination or how many churchs your name is on ,or how many good deeds you have done or folks you have helped , the only way you, me or anyone else is gonna make to heaven is through Jesus christ . HE love us so much that while we where yet sinners christ died for us ,now thats uncondional love. loving you even when some dont love him in return..

NOTHING WRONG WITH A LITTLE JESUS IN OUR LIFE GREAT JOB!

AMEN!

My name is guy Necaise. I was save in June 2013 I was fortunate enough to have a family to stay with me and pray for me all those years. God does answer prayers. I drank every day of my adult life. But when The Lord touch. Me I started a new life. And it is great didn't know what I was missing. It scares me now to know how I was and he let me live long enough to be saved. Thank you lord Jesus for all you have done. He is comeing back soon I pray you are ready. God bless and happy hunting

Every man should just trust in God . I know how you feel guy I was raised up knowing all you fellows and I was drinking and doing a lot of awefull stuff and when I put God in my life I am always looking to serve him instead of looking for the next case of beer or the next high .but God gave me a good wife and five kids that stand behind me God bless and happy hunting

I trust and depend on hI'm every day I hope we all meet they

Amen!!

Amen

Amen we'll said

Awesome. Amen.

Amen, nice to hear from someone who studies their Bible