​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2014 Flora/Bama Open

The 2014 Flora/Bama open will be held August 6th thru the 9th at the Carolina Running Pen in Andalusia Alabama. Entry fee is $60.00 a dog with a $10.00 membership fee. For numbers or info call Scott Head at 334-488-9305 during the day and 850-336-7427 during the evening.

Re: 2014 Flora/Bama Open

Bbt

Bbt

Just want to say . Paul Tribble will do anything to help you ! Wish I could make the trip ! Maybe one day I will .

This may be one of the biggest Flora/Bama hunts yet lots of judges coming from
Different states and numbers are adding up fast

Bbt

Bbt

Bbt

Bbt

Ready for next weekend I've been getting my hounds in shape. Any predictions on top 10? Who all has numbers?

The locals will be tough expecially top flight , mr joiner is coming but he's in the all age now , I know he will be there for two and there is a dark horse coming from miss and it's not Jw and clyde or the mafia but we can only stay tuned

Watch for Mr. Morris if he got numbers

THE TOP FLITE BOYS WILL BE STRONG!THEM BILL'S & STRANGER'S ARE ROLLING.ALSO IF THE TYLER DOG IS THERE HE WILL HAVE TO BE DELT WITH,LOCAL RUNNING TO.

SHHH TT

Heard ole Jericho has been looking really good, if he is right he will be hard to deal with. Paul and Larry have been running them hard and those young Sharkeys are extremely nice, and don't forget about Mr Buddy he has several that can make you blush! But if I had to put money down it would be on ole Jericho!!

Wouldn't worry about the Jericho it's the gyps I would worry about!

Well I know this is all for fun but wish people would put there names. I know ol runt sure has been running good and no one has to tell you that mouth of his let's you know when things are going his way and booger so I know Mr buddy Bradley is stacked I know the jerimiahs of Dennis myricks will be tough but there is more than one to look out for! I'm sure Mr.Larry Coogle will have ol pork chop and the lil white gyp ready and Mr Paul has good ones and Raymond Morris is always tough. Jw and clyde always bring good ones and a few years ago at this hunt placed7 of tge top 10 I'm sure Conecuh River and ol Christy going be trying to get in it and like always we are gonna have one heck of a good time!!! I'm ready to see the out of town guys and I'm ready for a war with the way the running has been. Ready to cast and let the cream rise to the top!

What is the address to the Carolina Running Pen?

HOW MANY HOUNDS WERE CAST THIS MORNING?HOPE YALL HAD A GOOD TURN OUT.IF SOME ONE DON'T MIND WOULD LIKE TO SEE A UPDATE EVERYDAY.THAT PEN IS RUNNING GOOD RITE NOW,BET IT'S GONNA BE A GOOD HUNT.GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY.

Who leading in top ten

Heard Clyde and JW 1st and 5th!! Top dog with 400 or better today!!

590 points today is high dog with 25 dogs scoring over 300 points.

Who's leading into last day

1st Clyde Ely
2nd Dennis
3rd Clyde Ely
4th THE FIRM (Louisiana & Mississippi connection
5th THE FIRM (Louisiana & Mississippi connection
6th THE FIRM ( Louisiana& Mississippi connection
7th top flight kennels
8th unknown
9th Dennis
10th THE FIRM (Louisiana & Mississippi connection

Dang it looks like The Firm is aFIRMative on their actions. Lol

Sure hope that's all the FIRM brought! If they have any close to the top ten it may be a wipe out !! Sure would like to know what breed they running!!!??!!

Who is the firm from ms and la

THE FIRM WILL BE REVEALED TOMORROW AFTER THE AWARDS STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT

How many cast this morning ???

Who won

Me and Jenn are fist pumping for ya rusty turner! Congratulations

And you to chad.

I could not care less who the firm is i have never heard of secret entries sounds like a childs game.

Congratulations chad and rusty well deserved it was a awesome hunt and some fine hounds! Congrats to Clyde and Jw and everyone who placed! Awesome scores and judging this one was one to remember!

congratulations rusty and chad what was the dogs breeding.

Melvin's viper I believe

Thanks everyone its been a long time com in, Congrats to everyone that placed.
Bobby Sniper is by CH. Spires William x Melvins Raven.

Raven was Melvin's viper x ft white raven???????

Well the awards were given a couple of days ago and for those of us who have stayed tuned to my knowledge " The Firm" has yet to be revealed.

CONGRATS TO RUSTY & CHAD ON YA'LLS WIN.

Pretty cool you guys made him a ch. At the same hunt that made William a ch. And he is the first ch. Out of William.

The firm went belly side up!

Congrats to Rusty and Chad on your win keep up the hard work it's paying off.

Thanks for pointing that out John, that is pretty cool i hadnt even realized that. And Billy Melvin, you just keep sending us the ones you dont want buddy.

TO THOSE THAT DID NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ATTEND THE FLORA/BAMA MISSED A GOOD ONE,THE PEN WAS IN GREAT SHAPE THANKS TO PAUL TRIBBLE,THE FOOD WAS AWESONE THANKS TO ANGIE,AND MASTER OF HOUNDS LARRY ETHERIDGE HAD ASSEMBLED A TEAM OF TWENTY THREE JUDGES FROM MS, LA, ALA, AND FLA. THE HUNT WAS HGA. WITH TEN MINUTE TIME BETWEEN SCORES, THE FIRST DAY TOP DOG SCORED 460 POINTS WITH 15 CROSSINGS THROWN OUT, AND 25 HOUNDS SCORED OVER 300 POINTS, THE 2ND AND 3RD DAYS WERE EVEN BETTER, TOP SCORE FOE 2ND DAY WAS 565 POINTS AND 3RD DAY 505 POINTS, AGAIN HUNDREDS OF SCORES WERE THROWN OUT. THE DEEP SOUTH MASTERS WILL BE HELD IN APPROX 4 WEEKS IN SAME PLACE. A CLASS 2 HUNT, SHOULD BE ANOTHER GOOD ONE.
ALSO CONGRATS. TO RUSTY AND CHAD ON WINNING A GOOD ONE. ALSO DUE TO A SORE THROAT CLYDE COULD NOT TALK FOR THREE DAYS WHICH MADE ALL THE HUNTERS VERY HAPPY,MANY HAVE CALLED ME AND WANTED TO KNOW IF I COULD ARRANGE ANOTHER SORE THROAT FOR THE NEXT HUNT,ALL SAID THEY WOULD BE WILLING TO POOL THEIR DOLLARS.CLYDE HAS BEEN TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING SINCE THE HUNT, SO TODAY I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO UNDERSTAND HIM. HE SAID "I BUSTED THAT FIRM WITH A JULY AND A THREE LEGGED DOG"
thanks and good hunting to all j.w.

J.W. congrats on placing the July and the couple 3 legged hounds, but tell Clyde to not pick on all my buddies that bad, they have feelings. LOL.

Sounds like everyone had a great time, I know "The Firm" did. They kept giving me updates from the lake-house they were all staying at. I hate I missed it. Hope to see you all at the next one.

Congrats to Rusty and Chad and all of the others who placed. It was a great hunt with many good hounds.

Chad can't wait to run with him at bagget creek, congrats to you n rusty

Congrats Chad and Rusty!!!!
and all those who placed!

I heard the firm was too busy watching reruns of old yellar lol

THATS FUNNY, YES THE FIRM DOES HAVE A GOOD TIME !!