​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Red Gate Fox Pen Puppy Hunt Results 6/14

We want to thank everyone for coming out and continuing to support our hunts.
A special thanks to our judges for fighting off the yellow flies today. Our next hunt will be July 12 for June and younger pups. If you need numbers or want to come run before the hunt call Lee.

Best Mouth #47 Jackie Wade
Top dog each hour:
1st #75 245pts Smack Down Kennel
2nd #71 375pts Rooster
3rd #55 310pts Sonney & Angie Lovett
4th #0 225pts Billy Melvin & Frank Beverly

1st #71 Rooster's Echo - Lovett's Sarge X Lovetts Tally - Rooster Wood Ga July Kennel 860 pts
2nd #0 Melvin's Sampson - Lovett's Melvin X Lovett's Jill - Billy Melvin & Frank Beverly 825 pts
3rd #8 Melvin's Sweet Baby Jane - Woods Luke X Camo - Billy Melvin X Frank Beverly 805 pts
4th #75 Edenfield's Calcutta - Ch Sand Spur Lil Digger X Edenfield's Gena - Smack Down Kennel 770 pts
5th #78 RD's Red Ryder - Ch R.D's Jesse James X R.D Cricket - Smokem Out Kennel 760 pts
6th #74 Edenfield's Gold Digger - Ch Sand Spur Lil Digger X Edenfield's Gena - Smack Down Kennel 710 pts
7th #909 Ben's Rusty - Heartland's Hammer X S&W Dixie - Ben Jones 690 pts
8th #70 Edenfield's Dirty Harry - Ch Sand Spur Lil Digger X Edenfield's Gena - Smack Down Kennel 660pts
9th #6 Roe's Gidget - Dry Branch Man X Tyre's Showgirl J - Robert Roe 640 pts
10th #181 Bullard's Gangster - Mugsy X Bullard's Bonnie - Paul Bullard 635 pts
11th #66 Lovett's Tal-Tal - Lovett's Sarge X Lovett's Tally - Sonney & Angie Lovett 635 pts
12th #18 Melvin's Moses - Desoto's Red 70 X N/A - Billy Melvin & Frank Beverly 620 pts
13th #47 Wade's Firecracker - Wades Big Tex X Spivey Chetah - Jackie Wade 615pts
14th #30 Roe's Powerball - Dry Branch Man X Tyre's Showgirl J - Robert Roe 575 pts
15th #55 Lovett's Tank - Lovett's Sarge X Lovett's Tally - Sonney & Angie Lovett 570pts
16th #411 Breadman's Little Boy - R.D Jesse James X R.D Tiny - Tibet Heat 565 pts
17th #88 Lovett's Red Kat - Freeman's Red Bird X Cuttin Back Kit Kat - Sonney & Angie Lovett 555 pts
18th #44 Roe's Midget - Dry Branch Man X Tyre's Showgirl J - Robert Roe 550 pts
19th #13 William's Jr. - Kolby's Luther X Beal's Blondie - Wayne & Deanna Williams 545 pts
20th #141 Two Face - Mag's Mugsy X Bullard's Boms - Bobby Green & David Patterson 540 pts

Re: Red Gate Fox Pen Puppy Hunt Results 6/14

Who in the world is rooster

Glad to c y'all had a good hunt. Wish I could have been there but I am laying in a hospital bed , I had emergency back surgery infection was so bad they had to pull out 7 vertebra and clean them and spinal cord. So I don't know when I will get back to a hunt. If anyone is interested in my two June pups out of Jason's rampage x morrissons miss kitty. Both jips one of them had number one on her and just missed getting in at holly hill hunt the day they broke speed and drive record. Also have a jip out of the mountaineer dog I may sale

Good showing Ronald, Breadman, and Smackdown Kennels.
God Bless
Bobby

Congrats Bobby Green and Paul Bullard. Those hill bred pups looked good today!

17th Place Sire is Freeman's RedBud
2nd Place Melvin's Samson

Congrats to all who placed today. Always a good time at RedGate!

We had a good time today fellows. There was good running all morning and til way on after the horn blew for the hunt to end. Congratulations to the winner and everyone who placed. Thanks for the hospitality Red Gate Fox Pen.

Sarge is Coursons Lee x C&F Faye

Congratulations on 3rd Billy Melvin. sweet baby Jane is one bad machine. I thought for sure she won that hunt.

I CAN TELL YOU THIS ABOUT CAMO,SHE IS OFF OF (BUTLER'S BIG THUNDER - BUTLER'S PRINCESS).WE HAD THE FULL LITTERMATE TO HER & HE COULD FLAT ROLL FOR 3hrs.ADAM FEAZELL OWNED CAMO GYP,BUT I THINK HE SOLD HER SOMEBODY IN MISS.

THE JANE GYP I SAW HER RUN AT ED BACON'S PEN THAT DRAYTON OWNS & SHE PLACED PRETTY DAM GOOD.GOOD LUCK TO YOU,I HOPE THIS HELPS.

I know for a fact that woods Luke was not breed to camo... So what's the real breeding on gyp MR. Melvin? Could it be that the gyp is really a derby dog that came out of Mississippi ?

Or could it be that he bought the dog from somebody else that didn't give him the correct breeding. That would be logical since the dog was entered at holly hills by a different owner. I didn't see anyone brings this up when those results came out.

Bobby I bought the pair of pups from Rob Griffith after I saw the run at Holly Hill and they Beat me at Andalusia Alabama puppy hunt, Rob said they were whelped in July of 2013 they are out of Woods Luke x and a gyp off of the camo dog but her name was camo also Rob is in the process of getting me the litter enrollment her sister was also in the hunt and she didn't place Jane placed 9th at Holly Hill when Rob had her and nobody was saying anything to Rob also Jane did not win so why are y'all calling me a cheater. I would never go to another field trial if I had to cheat to win Sonny Lovett and Haskell Spires are just a couple if my closest friends call them and ask them if they think if I would cheat finely Bobby why don't you put your last name on here or better yet call me at 850-258-0869 before you get on this forum and accuse someone of cheating see ya next month at red gate.

Red gate have a date for July and August?

Second Saturday of the month

Thanks to all hunters for your support and to the one that keeps bringing post up to the top getting a lot of calls for numbers should be a good hunt

Do it milk man