three hours
start taking numbers july 14
870-826-6048

Re: k-l derby hunt

btt

BB

we need a list of the guys that are coming.kidd.i have heard the big boys from texas is coming.the man in the BIG WHITE HAT

BTT

BTT

Chase Bell all the way hes got the best

phone kidd last night to see who was coming.... and he did not say anythink about chase bell so he must be a chicken.... steven morrison parker davis benji stahls jeff pogue mo...curtis la.... juston platt ark KYLE E.. WERE ARE THE BIG BOYS AT....HOOP HOLLER. BTTB. HOWARD COUNTY BOYS. ONEAL.kenneth harvel... jimmy spells... some one said that hoop and bttb did run at the eight hour... but still this is a three hour...

for got about the men from texas. sorry texas.the power is coming from texas..by the way can you guys get cary don out of his back yard...

I heard differnt but if hes running skared let him:

Re: k-l derby

Homegrown kennels come get some

Not much talk must be several running skarred come on guys and girls come get u some. Heard theres a man coming to clean up some things.

yes yes. i for got about homegrown but smarts julys is the man that put them guys on the top'if you dont think so just ask him howard counry kennels are at the PRCA RODEO no no at the beach nono at circle t at a ten dog hunt

Is Kevin Smart still hunting or still hauling chickens around trying to catch a coyote. Ive heard bout homegrown really wanting to see them hounds in a 3hr gut pulling head jerking coyote race. Yes Davis everybody is com8ng after u since u got the heat. MOONEY well he mite be coming if he can get another derby dog bought only makes 30. Efrid ive heard talk that they low on derby dogs but just wondering if them LSU boys going to put them in there top ten. And what bought them JULY boys from up north are the coming to play hope so them roads up north is pretty bumpy. LOL BB Or Chase Bell LOL thats all im saying. Yall leave ol HOOP AND HOLLAR ALONE HES HONEYMOONIN. BTTB are yall really coming or going to docs and talk bout it. Ooo Yea almost goodluck boys lets get it on. Forgot bout one man hes not very tall OL' SHORT STACK THATS WHO IM BETTIN ON U GUYS HAVE A GOOD DAY.

BARNEY 5 THAT IS FUNNY'SMART CHICKEN

Im very disappointed I just got a call I left out this guy earlier hes been practusing getting his lil dogs fireing if u no who im talking bout please post and ill hand u ur prize

Well ol Barney got a call from the therapist and she said the 3 amigos came by her office and was talking bout going to K-L well I told the Therapist that tjem boys wasnt in there rite state of mind but if they think they got something that will work just bring it with Coles permission. HOMEGONE THATS RITE AFTER SAT U WILL BE GONE BACK TO POOCHIES TO FIND OL BUTTERCUPS HEART QHEN WE GET THREW. Moonlight I just leftTaco Bell and ordered a big Chillie for u sat so bring ur Tums and Prob Rollaids cause Dav8s fixing to give u a big bad heartburn.

WOW, I have gotten several calls talking about these post. Hell we been laid up not mouthing anyone AND WE STILL GET CALLED OUT. We may just have to come and play with u smack talkers. We clap for Yall just like anyone.

Well all I can say is get u some numbers heck we will paint them for yall I forgot yall got blankets well all we want to no r u guys coming or going shopping

This is another hunt we not at Sonnys no more Efrid u going to get sunnyside up so bring it. CURTIS U MIGHTY QUITE.

Runt did BTTB get numbers Stands for Back to the Basics

I'm making the trip to show case these red mans , I will collect the cash boys !!

Ive seen the wind blowing before

Will ol skinny show??? I figure Mooney will have him cleaning pens!

You better let that sleeping dog lye.

Boy Yale sure kept bring name up what u worries about me for I'm layer up working saving money for winter o mabeyes because dogsfrom my place won last 2 hunts at conner lol lmy layed up wait ein on winter lord help u I'm coming

And yes that was the real deal Kevin smart so u computer junkies get after it see u November

There were no doubt about that being u Smart. Only Runt Kidd spells worse.

Who

That the reasons we don't post much really ?

O ya I about forgot barney u can kiss my ass

Don't think I spelled that wrong

Kiss ur WHAT prob smells like week old chickens marinated in beer cans no think u Smart I rather outrun ur a-- then u pucker up o yea got to waite till november ijgkh uhlk ujoo I cant spell either

I would like to wish everyone good look in morning sorry Kevin Poochie Smart want be there heard them julys are having a melt down like popsicles new name popsicle kennel really smart really guess we will see u in November haha