​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2 class all age money hunt

we will be having a 2 class hunt on july 26 .1st class is a money class,all age $50 entry fee. payback 10 places on 35 dogs with $500 going to the winner. 2nd class will be a derby class,$25 entry fee.dog feed,trophies,and prizes to places winners with a brand new diamond plated tool box to 1st place.pen located in snipesville ga. 12 miles south of Hazlehurst ga. will run 4 hrs.excellent running coyotes plenty of judges call big greg at 912 375 7342 for numbers 1st hunt we have had since last November! speed and drive.

Re: 2 class all age money hunt

btt

btt

btt

btt

btt

this hunt has been postponed until august 16th any questions call big greg at 912 375 7342

Big smith what is going to be the payback percentage in the money class?and do you have any good numbers left?

payback percentage will be between 80 and 85 % we mostly depend on the derby class for the pen money and yes we got good numbers left in both classes thanks

btt

Btt

HOW MANY #'S ARE OUT?HEAR THIS IS A FAST FAST PEN.I'VE ALWAYS HERD THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENT @ THE CORNFIELD.WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN?WANT TO GET SOME #'S MAYBE,JUST CURIOUS

hey big G we hoping the 500 is coming to lanier county this year! and what kind of prizes you got lined up? I know there some good ones they always are!!!

well goathill u got to think poisitive !! as far as the prizes man I got em over a half ton of dog feed, free gas,walmart gift card,2 steak dinners,wrench sets just to name a few!! we planning on a great hunt and fellowship!!!

btt

btt

whos got the heat whos the one to beat?

allright big smith hows it looking for next sat? we all looking forward to it! whoever wins this one will sure have something to brag about!!!

I herd a brood gyp is going to be hard to beat

well goathill its looking real good.im very tickled over the prizes ive hustled up,the diamond plated tool box from woody folsom chev.,\$25 of free gasoline,\$50 walmart gift cards,roundup herbicide,wrench sets,and several more things,especialy excited about what farmers furniture gave me,a big fancy locking gun cabinet! and the price tag on it was \$236!!!also im having 2 hats made up for the winners in both classes!got over a half ton of dog feed,got plenty of good judges lined up to. it may very well be one of the best hunts we have ever put on!! also ive done decided im going back 15 places in the derby class. we are looking for a lot of fun and fellowship!and you know what they say WE DO THINGS DIFFERENT AT THE CORNFIELD!!thanks, BIG G!!!

btt

for anybody needing the address to the fox pen for your GPS its 787 snipesville rd. denton ga. 31532 they will be a tiki torch burning in the drive way .my cell number is 912 253 9279 thanks big G

There some boys coming out of Alabama, and Florida heading to Georgia right now and they are packing some power in those dog boxes I think every hound they are bringing have won hunts it's gone be intresting.

us ga. boys are waitin on them out of state boys the moneys stayin in ga.!!!! and the toolbox to!!!

That tool box will stay in Georgia cause them fla & al boys want have room to hall it back but they will sell I to y'all.

Congratulations to Brandon and Robbie of Tripple P kennels for winning the all age and derby also to B & B July kennels and Zack ham of Top Flight kennels I heard there was some fast hounds there , Big G put on a good one.

THANKS BILLY & TO EVERYONE THAT PLACED.BIG G DID PUT ON A GOOD HUNT & MAN THAT PEN IS FAST & YOU CAN SEE WHAT A HOUND IS DOING IN THERE.THERE WERE A LOT OF GOOD HOUNDS AT THIS ONE & THE DOGS WERE IN A TRUE DOG FIGHT & A FIGHT IT WAS.THEM THINGS WERE FLYING AROUND EVERYWHERE.WOULD LIKE TO THANK BIG G.ON PUTTING ON A FINE HUNT & FOR ROUNDING UP ALL THE PRIZES.I'VE ALWAYS HERD (THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENT @ THE CORN FIELD).THAT IS NO DOUT,IT WAS NEAT TO SEE ALL THE PRIZES & STUF & A BAG OF KIBBLE $ BITS GIVE AWAY.

ENJOYED THE HUNT,HAD A GREAT TIME.

THANKS,BRANDON

Congrats Brandon on ur wins and everyone else who placed it was the best hunt I have ever attended at the cornfield

Wondering where the full results are?

Congrats to showstopper kennels on placing tht young pup 6th in the derby class she is gonna be a gud one! Congrats to everyone tht placed i herd big greg out did himself this time, great job.

Woods boy

In another post you said you were at the hunt waiting for someone to show up and settle some dog stealing business. Sounds like you weren't even there.

Just curious if there will be any post about results?Herd it was a show down at the pen in this hunt.Hear there were at least 3 different state that had dogs to place!

Re: 2 class all age money hunt results

had a fanstastic hunt lotta real fast fast runnin.everbody seemed to have agreattime!everbody was excited over the very nice prizes I got up.we really appreaciate all that come. only 3 people didn't show up that had numbers.some hunters are already pumpimg me up to have another 1.here are the results derby class 15th #151 paul bullard,fla.14th#89 south brine,tubby and larry.13th#59 Brandon Pritchard,12th #114 Anthony cone,11th #180 goathill kennels,1oth #60 way Hutchinson 9th #58 TOP FLIGHT KENNELS,8TH#53 B&B JULY KENNELS ,7TH#55 JEREMY ROE,6TH#97 JARROD WOODS,SHOWSTOPER KENNELS 5TH #57 B&B JULY KENNELS,4th #77 Jerome roe,3rd#65 Jerome roe 2nd#52 b&b july kennels and 1st place #96 Brandon Pritchard the all age 1st place #8 Brandon Pritchard 2nd #5 Anthony cone 3rd #4 danny Anderson ,4th #23 b&b july kennels 5th #7 south brine,tubby and larry 6th #14 top flight kennels, 7th #46 Brandon Pritchard, 8th #11 Jerome roe, 9th#49, b&b july kennels, 10th#50 Jerome roe thanks again to all the judges and hunters BIG G

mr curious,

not tht it is any of your concern but there are quite afew woods in this area. we were just going to talk with mr scurry to solve some disagreements nothing else.
we don't have a problem with him or anyone else we just wanted to set some facts straight. we have not stolen anything I assure you, we were sold a hound that was stolen from thunder ridge fox pen, after being told the hound was stolen she was returned at our expense. we were completely in the dark about this matter. I promise we are capable of purchasing hounds and not taking them. we don't need anyone else dragging us thru the mud on anything but if anyone feels the need too, come to us and I promise we can solve the problem face to face and not on a computer. As for the hunt we are sorry to put a cloud over something that was done first class, great job greg smith and congrats on everyone placing. we cant wait for the next trial at the cornfield. god bless.

woods boyS

hey big smith u need to scratch them quiten dogs at these money hunts these are not puppies if u get my money next time u will say we will b scatchen quiten dogs

CRYBABY CRY

Hey what was them there bad ace hounds off of?

#53 in derby should be top flite kennels

13th derby- Triple P Coon Dog ( Hall of Fame Wildthing x Triple P Smiley)
1st derby- Triple P Black Gal (strong liquor July tiger x Eli's Beauty)

7th all age- Triple P Josie ( Lameys Josie c Dash for
Cash)
1st all age- Triple P Sandy ( Woods Luke x Desotos Cricket)

#14 6th aa victorys Dallas-js stranger x js lil rat
#53 8th derby topflite ringtail ch js sir bill x gibs Mandy
#58 9th derby topflite zues lake hills stride x Jesse taylor

congrats to my good friends Triple P and Billy Johnson hope to he back hunting with y'all before long.

Call me circle h, I would like my money for that tracker.

sure would like to know the TRUTH about this dog stealing business going on. a lot of us would. sounds like somebodys just flat out lying! the word is that's why the scurry fella canceled the hunt he had set up this weekend

WHAT ARE YALL TALKING ABOUT DOG STEALING?

The truth ain't in them

Here's an idea, call the man that owned the dog and ask him who stole his dog, or better yet call the pierce county sheriff's department and ask them who did it. I bet they don't say Bo Scurrys name. If Bo did it, why would the man that unknowingly bought the stolen dog from the real dog thief, still come to holly hills?

The hunt at holly hill was not canceled because of any of this crap there were other reasons for the hunt not happening so sounds like it's time to grow up or grow some! That's what's wrong with this sport now folks running their trap that they don't know anything about! So please we have kids that get on here! They don't need to see all this if there is a problem call the one you think done something instead of insinuating wats goin on. I'm Michael Leggett and this is one of the reasons I've been out for a bit I don't want my youngans seeing this on here or at the events if you don't like something GET OUT!!!!!

Lets clear the air, the one who wrote that as "Woods boys" is not us, it was Johnny Woods. The stolen dog issue has nothing to do with us. The comment of "plenty of Woods" in the area is right, but we run our own kennel and do our own breeding and dont have to steal.

To clear all of this up........I was accused of all of this by moose jowers and jonny woods..... Didn't know anything about this till I was called into the Pierce County Detective office . The detective had been told that jonny wood bought a dog from me at Hollis yawns house. I have been cleared through lie detector test and a day of BS...... Last I heard they were looking for Jonny woods and couldn't find him . But as luck would have it jonny woods called me to hunt a dog for him ( a few days after this happened )and I gave the detective his number ... The detective has still not been able to get ahold of him ...... jonny woods ..... Sorry ! I don't know you ..... So to get this straight why don't you contact the Pierce county Detective office to clear your name .. Like I HAVE ALREADY DONE!!! If you need help finding the detectives office just call me and I can give you directions !!!!!!! :)

P.s to any no namers before you comment ... Just know that SLANDER is against the law !

Thanks I have no more to say about this !

Bo Scurry
912-610-2771

Mr. bo scurry, I simply bought a hound from a man that was running at holly hills for 100 dollars. I was told that the little gyp was a pup out of d&s doc and to me as a pup she ran decent enough for me to ask about her. I have talked to numerous detectives that have came to my work place asking me about her I told them everything I knew and in no way mentioned bo scurrys name!! I don't know what he looks like or anything about him. I told the detective that the guy in his mid 30s driving a silver ford 4x4 with a dented front right fender is the man that sold me the hound, I don't even know the guys name. I told the detective to get ahold of mr. hollis and im sure he would know the gentleman that ran that morning. after doing some research on the so called pup she was not only way older but not even the breeding. I have purchased many hounds between 1000 and 2000 dollars and housed over 70 head at one time, I don't need to take hounds from anyone.im sorry to mr.scurry and anyone else that was wrongfully accused of this situation. mr. bo I don't know what mr. moose has told you sir but he is dead wrong if he told you I said your name at all. I am truly sorry for your being dragged thru this bull. its so sad you cant even buy a hound anymore without going thru all this, anyone can ask about my track record with buying hounds and they will tell you I don't mind paying big money for a decent hound. as far as im concerned this is a dead topic and I wish the best.

once again to mr bo scurry im sorry sir and hope for all this to end. my number is 912 383 7685 call anytime