EIGHT HOUR KOUNTRY KORNER

JULY 19 DERBY AND ALL AGE 50 DOLLARS
CAST AT 2 AM TIL 10 PM
HOUNDS WILL BE SCRATCHED
CALL KENNETH HARVEL 870-703-6052

Re: EIGHT HOUR KOUNTRY KORNER

2AM TIL 10AM SORRY

eight hours that is a very long time.what about game.is the pen open or woods.witch kennel will bring the heat.will moonlight kennels be there or parker davis.kidd kennels. holler hoop be there.men the heat is coming

if you talking,about power houses, y did whoop n shallers name get brout up?

8 hours will separate the men from the boys. find out what your feedin.

Glad to see a hunt that's long enough to get your money's worth 3 hours my poddle will run that long

Whose bringn the heat!!!!!! Lets hear the line up

Are the boys from Prattsville coming?

How bout that Cole guy will he be there, wat about the carsaled man, wat about that brothers boy, will they be there standing strong or will they convienetly have to work that weekend?

Prattsville boys got 2 hr hounds if thay lucky

Them prattsville boys want get any scores if thay turn loose at night thay never seen the dark

its good to see longer hour hunts being held. like ths one and iron man and Husser.Who ever wins these should be proud

Where is the pen located

Arkansas? ??

Pen is in Hope, Arkansas

BTT

What are ya giving away if you when?

not sure of the prize.I would think it cash. But when you win an 8 hour hunt you can be proud of your hound. I am old time and cant travel. And I sure am glad see these type hunts. It would be hard to explain a 3 hour hunt to the foxhunters I grew up around who are passed on.

btt

NNN

Them prattsville boys are wanting to judge but for two hours then go home if thats possible

Hey Allen,if you want to go to this hunt we can loan you some dogs.(we not going)

getting close whos gonna be there whos bringin tha heat

Hope hunters must not placed or it would been on masterfox in a hour after the hunt

I agree with that must have got spanked running longer than 3 hours

If you can't do it in 3 hour,you can't do it in 8

Lol thay there is funny

3 hour speed i like to listen to hounds run cost same money to listen 8 hrs as it does 3 hours 8 is a better deal by the way who placed in this hunt

A good dog runs up all night. Not many of em I admit. We night hunt and if they can't run in 3 or 8 or all night they culled. I ain't a 3 hour dog man. Just say n a good dog runs all night and up in the front. But never been many real good ones. 3 hour hunts ruining hounds . A night Hunter`s opinion.That`s all.

I WILL SAY THIS IT WAS SOME OF THE BEST RUNNING I HAVE HEARD IN ALL TIME,HOPE PEN IS ROCKING'SEEN ALOT ALOT OF GAME IN THAT PEN'MORE GAME THEN ANY PEN I HAVE BEEN IN THIS YEARS'

why is winners not posted

I have the results ... The reason that the posting aren't up yet. Is that my mother is in the hospital .... If you would of been there ... you would know who the winners are ... I will put them on later, at my convince for all you COMPUTER fox hunters.

This hunt was promoted on the COMPUTER.

You right about that ? And computer fox hunters lol

I would like to congratulate the winners of this hunt. Outrunning 10 other dogs is a real accomplishment. That maybe why nobody wants to see the results. Get over yourselves and go to a real hunt.theyll post your name then.

allen if had not been scared you could have took a couple of dogs and the winners could have outrun 12 not ten

I dont know how many hounds entered.Most hunters run 3 hours now. The extra 5 hours cuts into the honey do list maybe. 10 hard hounds for 8 hours is as good race I ever heard. but 15 is near perfect after a red fox. But if you want quantity come to the big 3 day hunts.This is just an old man's two cents.

heard there was 55 dogs seems to me thats as many as most of these "hi powered" three hour hunts have

I agree on honey do list never thought and can't stay out at night either

Want be long field trials be lasting 30 min

Prayers for your Mother Runt take care
Of her.