​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2nd Annual "Hunt for a Cure" Breast Cancer Hunt

2nd Annual "Hunt for a Cure" Breast Cancer Hunt

100% OF ALL PROCEEDS(AUCTION, "BEST BREAST CANCER DOG", AND HUNT) WILL GO TO SUSAN G KOMEN BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION!!!

Sept. 19th and 20th 2014

Sept 19th

At the Hope Fairgrounds we will have a potluck, auction, bench show and "best breast cancer dog show.

The potluck will start around 5pm. Tyson Foods has generously donated Chicken quarters and pork loins. There is no fee for the dinner we just need side dishes and desserts for the dinner. Contact Teresa Hill (501)440-2276 on the potluck dinner.

The auction will start around 6pm and the bench show after that. Showtime Feed will be sponsoring the Bench show the winners will get dog feed and 1st-3rd will get a plaque

The "Best Breast Cancer Dog" show will be right after the bench show!! So get your pink out and you best breast cancer décor and decorate your dog. It will be $3 per dog to enter and the winner will get a surprise!

Sept 20th

Kountry Korner Fox Pen Hope Arkansas
4 hr speed and drive
2 class run together scored separately
$30 a dog
cast at daylight
For numbers call Vanessa Thompson (870)584-9382

HUNTERS WILL HELP JUDGE AGAIN!!! I HAVE TO MANY JUDGES THAT WANT TO RUN IN THIS BENIFIT HUNT!!!!!

Specialty Feeds and Sportsmix will be Sponsoring the hunt. Winners will get dog feed and a plaque. We will also have the combination plaque also.

Any questions on the hunt please call Vanessa Thompson
Tommy Oliver will be the master of hounds.

If you have any items you would like to donate for the auction please send them to:

Arkansas Ladies and Hounds Association
C/O Vanessa Thompson
4259 Hwy 71
Lockesburg, AR 71846

I can send you a receipt if needed

We hope that you can come and support our hunt! Last year we were the top donor in the 4 state area. We donated $6833.37. We are hoping to beat that total this year!!! We all know someone that has had or has breast cancer so lets support them and fight to find a cure. So no other Grandmother, Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, niece, Aunt or Friend has to die from Breast Cancer.

100% OF THE PROCEEDS(AUCTION, "BEST BREAST CANCER DOG", AND HUNT) WILL BE DONATED TO THE SUSAN G KOMEN BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION

Re: 2nd Annual "Hunt for a Cure" Breast Cancer Hunt

well have already given out 65 numbers to this hunt!!! ims am really excited about this hunt!!! we are hoping to make this one of the bigger hunts of the year so call and get your numbers and come and help us raise money to FIGHT BREAST CANCER!!!!

We did have our first puppy donation!!! Thanks Broadway!!! Looking forward in seeing you at the hunt!! Take care of yourself!!!!

books are open call and get your numbers

Books are open call and get your numbers!!!!! Also needing auction items if you would like to donate a puppy, stud fee or items please do so you can call. Vanessa for any questions and for numbers 870-584-9382

A lot of good numbers left!!! Call Vanessa and get your numbers!!! Also needing auction items

Re: 2nd Annual \"Hunt for a Cure\" Breast Cancer Hunt

Miss Vanessa text me 1 derby and 1 AA PLEASE!!!!

Have the new shirts designed for the hunt for the cure.
If you would like one pleSe let me know ASAP I am putting an order together so I need your size. You can either send me a check or pay for it at the hunt. They will be. Black tshirt with hunt for the cure on the back and our breast cancer logo on the front
Ys-xl $15
2xl $17
3xl $18
4xl $19
5xl $20
6xl $21

$5 from each shirt will go back to breast cancer the reat covers the cost of the shirt
Call or text me your siZe 870-584-9382

Lots of good numbers left call and get your numbers remeber you can run blankets

Alright people only have 68 in the derby and 59 in the all age given out!!! Call and get your numbers!!! This is a 100% given back to Breast Cancer hunt!!!! CALL Vanessa and get your numbers!!!! This is for an awesome cause!!!!!

Have 96 numbers out in the derby and 69 out in the all age! Call and get your numbers!!!! Started having donations coming in!!!

Btt

Got some good stuff donated by
-Eastman kennels (American fox hunting supplies) out of Loranger, la Wormer, 2 paintable blankets, paint brushes and (6) of k9 go dog
-From Parrish Equipment in Nashville Ar a set of loading ramps
-from quick track a free collar and (3) $50 off gift certa
-leather brothers from Benton ar (6) 15" bully leather collors (6) high grade leather collars and (12) pink nylon collars
-lockesburg co-op a racket socket set
-hunters horn (2) 1 yr subscriptions
-big horn adventure (2) books
-Susan G Komen a prize for the best breast cancer dog and goody bags for breast cancer survivors
-Tina Martin a very nice picture

If any one has stuff for the auction you may list it on here!!! Want to say how greatful we are on how generous everyone is we are looking forward to a great dinner, auction, bench show, best breast cancer dog and hunt!!! Thanks again for everyone's support! God bless and Happy Hunting

Lots if good numbers still available call and get your numbers

REMEMBER POTLUCK SUPER FRIDAY NIGHT. WE NEED EVERYBODY TO BRING A DISH. We need deserts, bread (of some kind), and slaw. Looking forward seeing everybody. If you have questions call 501-440-2276 Teresa

Btt

Please read!!! Change of plans!! Due to circumstances out of our control the dinner/auction/bench show/best breast cancer dog will NOT be at the fair grounds. It will now be at the North Park Community Building in hope. The address is 1800 N Spruce Street. It on the Bill Clinton Bypass. It is the 1st right turn after KFC. It will be on your left I will hAve signs up!!! Also we can not use the fair grounds to kennel dogs either you can stake them out at kountry Korner or use the holding pen or keep then in your box! So sorry for the inconvenience any questions pleAse call Vanessa 870-584-9382

So who all is coming to support this awesome event?

I will be bring 2 puppies for the auction. And some othersCr to sell for Walter Bolton. He is going to have back surgery and can't feed them they will be cheap. I will give the breeding and age when I get there or you can call me. 318-332-0537. Thanks again, please help him out if you can. they are good bred puppy's.

HOMEGROWN, HOOP

Who is bringing the heat!!!! Heard Parker and Davis is coming for another win. Heard Moonlight and skinny is coming for a victory. LITTLE ROOSTER isnt coming got his feathers ruffled last weekend. CURTIS well really dont think hell show up. SPELLS his dogs still running.The BROTHER hes a no show. BB hes always working. RUNT and Lil KENNETH they got some upcoming superstars.BTTB Alex well they still looking for day three. CASKEYS well they coming with prizes to give us a suprise. HOOP AND HOLLAR sick dont feel good but watch it new units coming. BROADWAYbring lil pups to run and donate yall better get some they nice. One thing for certain to things forsure we going to have a blast so lets support these ladies for a great cause

We have 110 numbers out in the derby and 106 out in the All Age!!! Still have some good numbers left so call Vanessa 879-584-9382 for numbers!!! Lots of good ones left!!! And if you don't need all you have or you can not come please turn in your numbers. We are really excited and looking forward to the hunt!!! Always good running at Kountry Korner and the north park community building is really nice!!!! I will have signs up to help you get there once you get into hope

8705849382 NOT 879

Thanks Sam!

Well who won? I heard it was a big turnout.

LOUISIANA 1st BOTH CLASSES BROADWAY DERBY CASKEYS A.A.Great hunt for a great cause super running. All the ladies who put this hunt on are all {CLASS ACTS} THANK YALL FOR ALL YALL DO GOD BLESS!!!!! S.R.

posted under the non graded hunt!! Congrats to all placed and all that helped and dontated items.
God Bless and Happy Hunting!