​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy hunt

Puppy hunt July 26 at carolina [ANDALUSIA]PUPPY PEN. Entry fee is $40 per pup, the hunt is for August 2013 pups or after. it will be a 3 hr hunt and will be scratching!! Cast time approx. 6am. for any other info. other than stated and for numbers you can call Ted Barlow at 850-918-7061. Thanx

Re: Puppy hunt

btt

Im not sure how many numbers is out , for those asking about directions. come to andalusia ala, go hwy 29 south to mile marker 38 carolina running pen sign on ur left. coming from brewton its on ur rite. remember there is a hunt there this sat. so you wont be able to run in puppy pen during the hunt. just incase some was wanting to come run..we know some from out of town is coming, need some locals.

Alrite fellows Big Ted barlow just called and said the number book is full.. in the case someone calls and some numbers gets turned in, then it will reopen! looking like it may be a good one he said. Im just a messenger ol Ted is in full control of this one.

Few more days!!!! Who's bringing the heat? Top 5 ! What y'all think?

Ted I hope u take a picture of every dog there and text to other hunters that has numbers!As far as beagle (cry baby)U don't have to call Ronnie to see who this is!!! And if u want to talk about my wife that's fighting for her life with cancer, feel free to do it I n person! Will be glad to give u an exclusive interview along with detailed pictures!!!

oak ridge seems to have a few worried they smacking them gums is a true sign,lol