​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Benefit Hunt Georgia Hunting & Fishing Federation

BENEFIT HUNT FOR LAC FUND TO SUPPORT OUR LOBBYIST. HE SPEAKS IN OUR BEHALF WHENEVER ANY OF OUR RIGHTS ARE THREATENED. WITHOUT HIM LOBBYING FOR US WE MIGHT BE LIKE SOME OF THE OTHER STATES THAT HAVE HAD TO CLOSE THEIR FOX PENS,AND SOME OF THE OTHER HUNTING RIGHTS.THE HUNT IS BEING HELD AT THE UNITED FOX PEN IN SWAINSBORO, GA. AUGUST 1&2 . BENCH SHOW FRIDAY NIGHT AT 7. CHILDS HUNTING CLASS AFTER BENCH SHOW. DOG FEED FOR BENCH & FIELD. $35 ENTRY FEE. FIVE HOUR HGA OPEN. FOR NUMBERS CALL JAKE & ELLEN PATRICK 6-9PM. PHONE 912-728-3411ANY QUESTIONS CALL NEWTON FIVEASH. 229-313-2866. WE HAVE A DC50 GARMIN TRACKING COLLAR DONATED TO GIVE THE WINNER ALONG WITH THE OTHER PRIZES.
NOTE# WE WILL HAVE A RAFFLE AFTER THE HUNT WHICH WILL HELP TO COLLECT ADDITIONAL FUNDS. PLEASE BRING CASES OF WATER, DRINKS, BAGSWS OF DOG FOOD. ANYTHING YOU CAN BRING FOR RAFFLE. WE HAVE A 1 YR SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE HUNTERS HORN AND AN LE APPLICATION AND A BREEDERS CERTIFICATE FROM THE CHASE FOR THE RAFFLE.
THANKS, NEWT & IRENE FIVEASH- JAKE & ELLEN PATRICK.

Re: Benefit Hunt Georgia Hunting & Fishing Federation

Fiveash you havent settled that Steak Dinner you owe me for last time we hunted at Ed Bacon,s pen the hunt at United Fox Pen wil be a great time for you to pay up, so be there with my Steak,lookin forward to a good hunt, and great benefit,an support for a great sport. Buddy

Rub it a little deeper

The two crossings I had was a dog I had bought from Fiveash,sure does hurt dont it. but I will give you a chance to get me back after the hunt.I got a new dog DRAGON FLY from my buddy dwyane clark you better be doing some shoping hes tough. Buddy

Re: Rub it a little deeper

Buddy, you better bet Newton Fiveash is digging deep for this hunt.
I thought Mr. Frank had the Dragon Fly?

Fiveash chicken-ed-out, not running dogs

Y'all better shop in a hurry because the boys from the south are coming and they ain't gonna be in the clapping section!... I'm serious about that!

JUST ANOTHER REMINDER OF THE HUNT. YOU HAVE 2 WEEKS(LESS) TO GET READY FOR THE HUNT. CALL, GET SOME NUMBERS OR COME JUDGE OR COME VISIT. THIS HUNT NEEDS ALL THE SUPPORT POSSIBLE. REMEMBER THIS IS FOR THE GOOD OF THE HUNTERS.
THANKS!!

Mr. Fiveash, Moose Jowers said it as good as it could be spoken at the Jones Creek Money Hunt this past Saturday. Not having a dog is no excuse, pay the money, get a number, and don't put the dog in the hunt. If we mess around in Georgia like some other states have done, we will not have the rights to hunt like them. I encourage all to come out and support this event in some way. Enter a dog, judge, cook, bring some door prizes, whatever you can do to help keep your rights to hunt and fish. The Georgia Hunting and Fishing Federation makes this possible every single day!

HUNT is getting close
Fellows this is one you NEED to attend !!!!
WE must support the sport or lose it !!!!!
if you cant come send something any way
THANKS

What exit do you take off I16? We'll be going East

Not sure what exit number, but it's US 1 highway north. 1 goes right by the pen at Dellwood. Take a left on Bird Flanders Rd. Gate is 100yds on the left.
God Bless
Bobby

what is the address for the fox pen on Flanders Rd

address is 241 Bird Flanders rd

Thanks for the help.

THANKS FOR ALL THE MESSAGES FROM THE HUNTERS. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT HUNT TO SUPPORT OUR FREEDOM TO HUNT & HAVE FIELD TRIALS. SAND SIFTERS IS ONE OF THE BEST EQUIPPED PENS AND DUE TO OUTSIDERS INFLUENCE THE PEN WAS CLOSED. WE DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO OUR GA PENS.THE PEOPLE AT UNITED FOX PEN WORK HARD TO HAVE IT READY FOR HUNTS AND THEY SUPPORT THE GHFF. YOU HAVE ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT BEFORE THIS HUNT. COME AND SUPPORT IT ANY WAY YOU CAN. THANK YOU

JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF EVERYBODY HAS THEIR #'S FOR THE HUNT. I'M SURE THERE ARE PLENTY LEFT. COME HAVE A GOOD TIME, GOOD FELLOWSHIP. YOU MIGHT WIN SOMETHING IN THE RAFFLE. WE HAVE A YR'S SUBSCRIPTION TO HUNTERS HORN, A BREEDERS CERTIFICATE AND REGISTRATION FROM THE CHASE AND A GOOD SELECTION OF OTHER PRIZES. THE WINNER OF THE HUNT WILL GET A DC50 GARMIN COLLAR ALONG WITH THE OTHER GIFTS. THANKS

Fiveash don't forget my steak you owe me. My humpy pup will be in the race at Ed Bacons so be ready, hes doing great

Good numbers still left. Come out and support the GHFF as we strive to keep our hunting and fishing rights alive! Hope to see you there.

Anybody got any picks on who will be the one to beat this weekend? I hear a little dog from the south is coming to "dig" up a little winnings? I am excited to see who claps and who is clapped for! We will be doing a lot of clapping for sure, but we will be helping the cause of the Georgia Hunting and Fishing Federation!

Word is, going to be a man there with a hound that is Nacho average hound. Look to hear from her when its over.
God Bless
Bobby

WELL, HUNTERS THE TIME HAS COME FOR OUR HUNT. THANKS EVERYBODY IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SUPPORT . YOU MIGHT BE BRINGING DOGS, JUDGING, HELPING FEED THE JUDGES OR JUST VISITING TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. I HOPE IT IS A GOOD HUNT AND WE HAVE A GOOD COLLECTION FOR OUR LAC FUND. WILLIAM WOODALL, OUR LOBBYIST WILL BE THERE SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, HE WILL BE GLAD TO TALK TO YOU.

What is the word scoop