​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
camp shelby outside hunt

DAVID GATWOOD MEMORIAL.Its that time again to see who can take home the cash? the entry will be 25 a dog it will be on OCT. 4 2014 at camp shelby at my camp. kennels are available and camper hook ups same rules apply as every other year if u have any questions call Clayton @ 601-270-2692 for numbers call JASE Gatwood @ 601-528-2653. If we have over 100 dogs 1000 guaranteed to the winner. CALL AND GET YOUR NUMBERS THE GOOD ONES WANT LAST LONG. The hunt will be 4 hrs

Re: camp shelby outside hunt

Clayton I need 4 numbers

I need seven numbers

I need seven Clayton

Going to need 4 numbers please.

Can we get 8 numbers

Need 7 numbers please

Need 4 numbers please sir.

Btt

Can I get six numbers please

I need 2 numbers

Is this hunt still on?

I need 5numbers

We are still having a few problems trying to get everything that we have to have to be able to have this hunt i hope to know everything this afternoon

What would be the length of the hunt? 3 or 5 hours? Thanks.

The Gatwood memorial hunt is still on for this weekend if u still have not got your numbers call me at 601-270-2692. The hunt will run 3 hrs bench show fri. night and will take entries fri night and also sat morning if u have any questions please call ow leave message on here. Sorry there hasn't been much info but we have been having problems getting permits but we got them so lets pack the woods with dogs and make this a successful hunt like it has always been and if you are not going to make it please turn numbers in. Thanks

Clayton I lost my numbers can I get them please

Chuck- 40,82,83,84,86,87,88. I have had some good numbers turned in so if u havent got your number call and get them we have about 150 numbers out so far

-chuck call me -601*270*2692

Well who brought home the money this year

I hurd Seymour and Henson tore them up!

who won