​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BENEFIT HUNT @ BUCKVILLE

Ricky Bates had a big truck tire blow up in his face today. With his injuries he will be unable to work for sometime so Several of his friends in the dog hunting community & The Arkansas Dog Hunters Association will be having an All Age 4 hour speed & drive hunt and benefit auction @ Buckville ( Garland County / Lake Ouachita Fox Hunters Camp) on August 16th for \$10 a dog. We are still working on the specifics but wanted to let everyone know its in the works so you can mark your calendars and plan to attend. Hoping everyone can come together to have a good time & help a fellow hunter in a time of need. We will need judges & auction items! I will start taking numbers on Friday July 18th @ 501-802-0958. Let me know if your able to judge or have an item you'd donate to the auction. We are planning to give away dog feed at this time- Please come together to help a fellow hunter. If anyone is unable to attend and would like to make a donation please contact Johhny Bratton 501-209-0478. Thanks!

Jeremy- 870-484-1775
Steve- 501-802-0958
Runt- 870-826-6048

Re: BENEFIT HUNT @ BUCKVILLE

KIDD KENNELS NEEDS TEN NUMBERS.PARKER DAVIS NEEDS TEN NUMBERS.

I need 10 numbers

Give me 10

I want to give an update on Rickie's current condition after talking to Runt K. He has been at Hotsprings hospital yesterday having wire removed from his eye. More than Likley will will loose sight in that eye. Today he was taken to Little Rock Children's Hospital burn center to help with his facacial burns. Please keep his family in your prayers. The ADHA is asking all dog hunters to attend this benefit hunt no matter what breed of dogs that you hunt this is an urgent matter that directly effects a fellow dog hunter. We need monitory support as well as items donated for the benefit auction.

Caskey's Kennels need 20 numbers thanks

Put ADHA down for ten numbers. This should be interesting!

I will be giving out numbers starting Friday- so far have over 100 requested. Wade Bass & Ricky Crawford will be cooking chicken on the grill along with sides- planning to eat lunch Saturday the 16th with the benefit auction & hunt results to follow. Will need some ladies to bring desserts! If you have a pup or a high powered stud dog you'd be willing to donate a breeding to for the auction let me know please!

I need 10 numbers

Please give Noles Kennels 10 numbers. Thanks

I need 13 numbers please

Put me and dad down for 10 numbers

Weavers Kennels needs 12 numbers please

I need 10 numbers thanks best wishes
And praying for you Ricky.

Put Howard County down for 10#s also.

I will not be able to make it that weekend
because we are going out of town. I would like
to donate 100.00 dollars.
Thanks hope you have a wonderful turnout.

Thanks Carl! Got right @ 235 numbers out so far! Gunna be a good one for a great cause!!

BTT

THANKS CARL!!

Looks like this hunt is coming together well. I want to give everyone that is participating in this benefit hunt a big thank you.It is a great feeling to see everyone rally together on such short notice to help a fellow hunter out.

Fras Bros donating $100 for friend

Thanks guys!

Had a lady from down in south Texas send a check for 100$. I was blown away so I called her to thank her. She said she had seen our Benefit hunt on the ADHA facebook page and wanted to help.She too had been through a similar accident that Ricky Bates had been through and just wanted to show her support.I assured her the donation was greatly appreciated and may God Bless her for her generosity.

Could someone post a address to send a donation to. I will send a 100 dollar check an donate a breeding to CH Lewis,Buzz if it will help out.

Make ck out to Ricky Bates
My address is Johnny Bratton
161 Austin Lane
Jessieville Ar. 71949

Got right @ 250 numbers out should be a good one for a great cause! Need a good pup or two for the auction!

The Buckville Gro will have supper at the store for all the hunters Friday nt, and they will also be cooking the breakfast, and late sat even meal. Will not be cook on ground at this hunt, Ricky and Wade will be cooking lunch at camp, at 11am sat.

Ran @ Bucktown last night- didn't seem like an august night it was good & cool! Still needing a good pup or two for the benefit auction.... TTT!

Calling for rain several days next week at buckville!

Good cause the heat is coming!!!

Just not from us. Lol

Need help to mow the grounds if anyone will?

Roll call @ 5:15 @ the clubhouse - cast @ 6:00 run 4 hours! Should be a good one!

>>> Friday 8/15/14: Pre-registration 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
(No events Friday night only pre-registration!)

>>> Saturday 8/16/14: Registration 3:30 a.m. - 4:45 a.m.

>>> Sat 8/16/14: ROLL CALL 5:15 a.m.

>>> Sat 8/16/14: CAST 6:00 a.m.

>>> Benefit Lunch with a Benefit Auction to follow lunch!

Supper fri at the store 5pm til 7pm, breakfast sat morn startin 530am. Judges sign the book at the store. Lunch 11am at the fieldtrial need everyone to bring a desert.

Thanks to each & every one of you who helped make this hunt not only a lot of fun, but also a great success raising a total of $7,118.56 today at the Ricky Bates Benefit Hunt! I will be posting more details of results here in a few, but would like to say Congrats to Hoop & Holler Kennels on their win today. We had 184 head cast, a wonderful benefit lunch & a great benefit auction after lunch. Overall a great day for a great cause! Please continue to keep Mr. Ricky in your thoughts & prayers as he coutines his recovery. Thanks again!!!

>>>Ricky Bates Benefit Hunt (08/16/14) Top 10 Results:

1st Place: Hoop & Holler Kennels
Hound #810 scored 140 pts.
Hoop & Holler's Big Boy
Kidd's Gone Famous x Kidd's Slapit

2nd Place: Justin Lancaster
Hound #134 scored 140 pts.
(computer broke ties on 1st Place crossings)
Lancaster's Si
Lancaster's Kickstand x Lancaster's Love

3rd Place: Caskey Kennels
Hound #24 scored 135 pts.
Caskey's JoJo
Butler's Little Bill x Bate's Strawberry

4th Place: Parsons Kennels
Hound #160 scored 125 pts.
Flash
(breeding not available at this time)

5th Place: Brian Weaver
Hound #57 scored 120 pts.
Weaver's Jitterbug
Bratton's Sackett x Ten Mile Penny II

6th Place: Johnny Bratton
Hound #7 scored 120 pts.
Bratton's Sacket Jr.
Bratton's Jericho x Bratton's Tina

7th Place: Howard County Kennels
Hound #42 scored 115 pts.
Howard County's Razorblade
Chase's Speck x Chase's Little Bit

8th Place: Skinny Boyz Kennels
Hound #91 scored 100 pts.
Coal Creek Hank Snow
Crosby's Rusty x Tonk's Little Pinkie

9th Place: Caskey Kennels
Hound #145 scored 95 pts.
Caskey's Sandy
McCoy's Tuff x Findling's Bonnie

10th Place: Derek Elmore
Hound #219 scored 90 pts.
D&E's Ace
J.R.'s Nitro x Taylor's Duce T.

Once again Congrats to the Top 10 out of 184 hounds total cast! We had good running & over 20 judges, but due to being on the outside & the August heat the judges had a hard time staying in front of them getting very many scores. Everybody still seemed to have a great time while helping give back to a great cause! Thanks again everybody!

Great hunt for a great cause awesome to see such a great group of people come together and show how we as foxhunters are there for each other

I want to personally thank everyone who showed up for the Benefit hunt for Mr. Ricky B. The amount of support that the foxhunters show for one of their own is beyond compare. I'm very blessed to be a small part of such a great community.
I want to personnally thank Steve O and his wife, Danny hILL AND MRS. Teresa, Jonny Bratton, and also Jan Jones for helping with the hunt.

Want to say what an awesome job Nikki SteveO Johnny Teresa Danny paul and everyone else did putting this hunt together!! We had a great time as always! Congrats to all that placed!! The dog hunting family always come together in time of need. Y'all are my extended family and just like the bates family I know I can ways count on y'all to be there!!! So awesome job everyone Ricky we are still praying for you during your recovery and we love ya!!! God bless you all and happy hunting! See y'all at the nexted one!