​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oak Ridge Smokey

Does anybody have any info on Oak ridge smokey? Was he July?

Re: Oak Ridge Smokey

Robbie Saucier owns him 228-731-4710

100% walker

Bud Davis , a good friend of mine, bred him. I bought him as a young pup for sonny Everett , my hunting buddy, who him and bud both recently passed. Both were outstanding houndsmen!!! Smokey was a good solid track running machine, that performed anywhere u cast him! His dad fever, who died at sonnys,was same caliber! Several years ago when sonnys health failed i let Fred and Larry hale keep him to cross their gyps on! Oneil Hemphill also had some goods crosses off him! As far as 100 percent walker, only Jesus knows, cause I saw some walker gyps bred to him and throwed pretty looking July pups! Lol ! All I know is smokey was the total package, no matter if u ran in woods or cow pastures he would get part of ur race! Had beautiful mouth, easy handeling , iron feet, never limped or crippled! Sonny ran him every week all night and I never seen him quit! If u have any questions about hound call me I've watched him and ran with him his whole life! I would say one of the better walker dogs that was a complete hound I ever saw run!!

Thanks I appreciate the replys. I just bought a pup and her mama is off of smokey. I recognized the name but didn't know much about him.

I just wanted y'all to know I put these post up on here so people will see these and I can see if anyone will respond to these, then when y'all don't respond I answer my own post. Just letting y'all know

To the last post ur a idiot and that's a compliment ! I talk to and answer myself regularly , don't have to use internet to accomplish that task! Remember I have a degree in the psychiatric field! Who else has alien / July hybrids! Got to go now me and futaze watching history channel! Have a blessed day!

Brian, I remember back a few years ago Wayne and I were at your place and you speaking highly of a Walker dog, was it this Smokey Hound? Is he registered or does he have papers that you know of?

Yes that's him he is registered. Brandon is running some that breeding.

anything else yall need know?

Brian I see you have some fans following you around like a lil beagle gyp! Lol

I was trying to find out alittle information, Don't know who you were referring to, Smokin S. are what you ment.

It's kinda and inside personal thing

Mr. Drayton was nothing to you or about you ! Someone was messing with my buddy Brian ( oak ridge) . Some one done deleted the other post on here ! They was pretending to b Brian ! Like Greg said jus a lil inside thing! MD kennel has got a pups or too off ol smokey also that they done real good with ! Mr. Buddy can tell you more about them!

My bad that post is still on here! Didn't see it! The one that oak ridge says he puts his own post on here and answers it his self ,that's not Brian !

Oak ridge smokey is for sale for more info call 228-731-4710

No problem.
Just wondering if any of you have any pups or young dogs off Smokey, cross with a good gyp, you might part with?

Oak ridge smokey is sold thanks for the calls

They was a no show so he is still for sale

Is he worth $50 ?

Sold thanks