​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crestview, Fl. hunters- Help me find my dog.

Had my female dog over in Crestview, Fl. to breed has a Miss. collar on her. She tore out of the pen and has been seen over on Poverty Creek. We spent the day yesterday looking for her, but I think she has left the area. If you hear anything about someone seeing her please call Zack 850-758-5281. or our new # in Fla. is 850-762-2551. She is our Woodstock/ Sissy female. Name Loretta. Thanks.

Re: Crestview, Fl. hunters- Help me find my dog.

haskill, sorry to hear about your hound, but hope you are doing good. I take it that you are getting along real well. tell carol hello from us at gopher hill.

Does she have your name on the collar?
I will spread the word to all the hunters I kno in that area and give them ur numbers

The collar has Haskell Spires- 601-758-0478 Sumrall, Ms. Would appreciate that very much. I raised her from a puppy and is one of my favorite. Of course that is always the ones something happens to.

Still haven't found my dog (Loretta). I placed an ad in the Crestview paper and should be in today. Also went on PAWS and listed her on that site. We have a lots of people looking for her.Oh how I want to find her.There is still hope.

There has been some possible sightings!
Alotta people on the lookout!

Had a call this morning, think someone saw Loretta, Zack is on the move to look where she was spotted. Got my fingers and toes crossed.

I spoke with Zac as well, two people seen the same dog this morning in the same spot. Several have been thru there today looking for her.

We have posted it on several FB group pages. Maybe she will turn up!

keep us updated!

We're was she seen I work with end a mile from there may see her after work I ride around call when some one see her an I take a break an go look 850 982 8493

What she look like color

Lemon & White- A lot of white on face. Medium size female. Zack lives on Poverty Creek Road. I will try to reach him & give him your phone #. Thanks.

Hey my good friend lives next door to zack I told him what she looks like he be looking for her to