​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Guyotte\'s Leatherhead at Stud in Arkansas

His Sire is Guyottes Tito (Clear Cut Strait Shot x Garners Kala which is a Lakehills Rusty gyp.) His Dam is Creekside Peggy Sue (Loftons Jeremiah L x Fireflys Redbug W)Leatherhead is a well built, classy Black and Tan. Leatherhead carries himself with class both on the bench and in the field. He is very athletic,tough hound with the speed and tools to run the front. Leatherhead has placed and won puppy hunts, placed in 1, 2, and 3 day hunts all while scoring well on the bench. Leatherhead won the 2011 Christian Hunt at Holden North. For more information call/text Cory (870) 917-7313 or Lance (870) 917-7655. Reference Brian Guyotte (318) 789-1924.

Re: Guyotte\\\'s Leatherhead at Stud in Arkansas

Btt

Re: Guyotte\\\\\\\'s Leatherhead at Stud in Arkansas

Btt

Re: Guyotte\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Have one litter of pups on the ground and another due this week.

I had a couple of guys ask me about my Meshach(Goofy)dog this weekend. He died last summer. We've had a few winners from very few pups by Meshach. One day winners, Two day winners, and puppy hunt winners. Guyotte's Leatherhead is a littermate to BGHuff's Meshach. Leatherhead done more winning than Meshach. So, you guys that asked about breeding to Meshach, you should consider breeding to Leatherhead. He's a good looking, tough running hound that comes from a good litter of hounds.

Btt