​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tennessee State 2014

Make plans now to join us for our annual 3 day Fieldtrial and Bench Show. It will be October 8-11, 2014 @ United Fox Pen located in Swainsboro, GA. Entries will be taken starting at 12:00 noon on Oct. 8th. No entries morning of cast. Bench show Thursday night the 9th at 7:00. Bench show judge will be Steve Miller from Jonesboro, TN. Run Thursday, Friday, Sarurday with Master of Hounds being Bud McGregor from Mississippi. I will start taking numbers August 13, 2014 @ 6:00. We run under National Rules and Leaderboard points. 2 day derby/3 day all age are run together but scored separately. Prizes will consist of cash and dog feed. We hope to see you there! If any questions please call 423-442-3430.
Mike Summey---President
Amy Summey---Secretary

Re: Tennessee State 2014

BTT

Silly questin for you: you are going to start giving out numbers at 6am or 6pm on the 13th?

6 P.M.

Btt

Trying to get #'s but can't get a hold of anyone is there a different # to call

Guess they don't want anyone from Georgia there

That's pretty ridiculous. I reckon you have to beg to get numbers for a hunt!!

MAY BE A SIGN U NEED TO GO TO THE N,C, STATE

If you have called to get numbers and left a message I have called everyone back. If you call and dont leave a message then how am I suppose to call you back? I work a full time job and I am not home 24/7 so as soon as I get home you will hear from me.