​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bonners Humpy

Is he Still Alive, And Is HE Still In Canada?

Re: Bonners Humpy

TADPOLE,I TALKED W/A MAN IN CANADA THE OTHER DAY & HE SAID THAT A MAN IN CANADA HES HUMPY NOW.

10/4 Brandon,

I was just wondering I miss the ole man, I sure had some good ones off him. If he was closer I would buy him back just to have him not that I would get to hunt My boy's keep me busy playing ball.

I KNOW A DOG HAULER THAT ONLY CHARGES $250 PER DOG IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.IF YOU NEED HIS # LET ME KNOW.

Look at the Brunswick results from this past week. Humpy is producing some nice hounds for Garry Bolton. A pair of them in the top 10 derby hounds. Also 3 of them in the top 10 in the Rideau derby. With these results you can bet a lot of guys around Mallen's will be breeding to Humpy trying to keep up with Garry.

Gary Bolton has him. his # is 613-258-2634

Brandon I have a young dog off humpy, just wondering how the other pups off him are doing appreciate any Info. my pup is running great so far,ran him 3 times at Ed bacons pen Buddy

BUDDY,THE ONES I'VE SEEN ARE AS GOOD AS THEY GET.THE HOWELL'S IN SOUTH ALABAMA HAVE SOME MALE OFF OF HUMPY THAT ARE PRODUCING SOME GOOD HOUNDS.THEY ARE PLACING & WINNING.

Humpy dogs have placed at every trial this year other than CRHC ! At Mallens pen

What's his breeding?

Humpy is off of ch. Clear Cut Strait Shot and Bonner's Dot. They were two of the best hounds I've ever seen. I wish I still had humpy today