​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy hunt at Circle H

Puppy hunt August 16,2014 at Circle H fox pen .Anything born August 1st.2013, and after .This will be a one class hunt. Entry fee $50.00 payback $30.00 . Cast at day light and run 3 hours .For numbers call Ray Reinninger 225 717 8156 .

Re: Puppy hunt at Circle H

Where is the hunt at?

Louisiana at Collyell and Satsuma exit . Exit 19 on I 12 !

I need 2 numbers

Need two numbers
85&86

Dylan Wilson you have 85 and 86 !

BTT

BTT

BTT

BTT

Mr. Ray coul I get #78??

Spanky you may want to call Ray, I was at his place yesterday and he told me his computer was down.

CHUB

Hey Chub you have made several trips to Ray's I have heard. U have not stopped to see me the first time.

Don't feel bad Tommy....He don't even give me a call every now and then anymore....

Tommy I will see you on the 16th, gonna help judge Ray's hunt, if your not at the hunt I will stop by and see you. Coon leave me a number I can get in touch with you.

CHUB

BTT

The pen is shut down as of today

It's getting close who's the one to beat !

Trent will be hard to beat in his back yard with some real nice pups

All I been hearing is that (Ruff & Ready) been tailgaiting yotes over there!!!

Chub....337-247-3067

Not so ruff & really not ready wont win this one !!!
Now put that n your pipe an smoke it !!!!

Top 5
Lane W
DT kennels
Cleve
Lane W
Miss boys

Top 5 tic and Cleve ,spanky Coyell , lane wheat miss boy

Damon is picking the top 5.. He is one of the judges sum people can't help there self.. What a idot....

I'm not the idiot that's how it's going to be

Yes you are!!

Your a judge and knows the top five sounds fair!!! just wondering was there money envolved?!?! Why don't you run your derby dog with us I mean 2 year old pups with a questionable date...

Damon Thomas #1 fox hunter honest 5% of the time

Stupid is bashing a man's hunt that doesn't have a dishonest bone in his body.why don't yall take this up with damon in person and see where that gets you!!!! But you won't this sport has gone to crap.

We would like to thank all the hunters, and judges for coming out today. Had a good hunt with lots of scores.

10th place 1000 pts #17 Rough and Ready kennel
9th place 1020pts. # 4 mandy out of l&r razor and reese Lane Wheat
8th place 1075pts. #16 TOC kennels
7th place 1105pts. #51 TOC kennels
6th place 1125pts. #12 TOC kennels
5th place 1130pts. #85 loretta DT and Glory bound kennels
4th place 1155pts. #8 rough and ready kennels
3rd place 1205pts. #14 Rose out of l&r razor and reese Lane Wheat
2nd place 1315pts. #9 lil ana out of wascoms obama and bobettes ana Colyell kennels
1st place 1380pts. #0 stubby out of wascoms obama and bobettes ana Colyell kennels

Ok ladies and gents this how you post when you lose!! Congrats to Coyell Kennels on y'all's win!! Also to all that placed!! Ray the pen ran extremely well !! Thanks to all the hard working judges!! I think they said y'all had 31 of y'all!! I really enjoyed being there and seeing all you fine fellows!! God bless and happy hunting/running

Spanky spoken like a true gentlmen, Ray always has a good clean and fair hunt. Can't wait to see what reason the puppy hunt drama king's have for this one. Cause you know the ones that didn't win will have something to say.

Joe

Congrats to my buddies at Coyell kennels

Congratulations on the win to Heavy an Keith an everyone else that placed keep up the hard work fellas . Y'all's back gotta be hurting toting some people

Hey Chub...... I didn't see you there..... I guess there were just too many there, for me to see you...LOL......

Tommy our turnaround got pushed up a few days ahead, thats why i couldn't make it. But i'll see y'all up there after I get off this turnaround, got 20 more night's to go. My buddy and I are planning to go run our dogs up your way.

Coon 35 i'll give you a call when i finish this turnaround.

TAKE CARE
CHUB