4. Knockin Fire Kennel
5. Roy Magee
6. Lewter and Crowell
7. Knockin Fire Kennel
8. Roy Magee
9. Scott Shows
10. Buzzard Roost Kennel

Re: 12 months -0- days hunt results

Congrats to Lewter on the win and to everyone else that placed!!

Please tell us witch is Rough and witch is Ready? Sounds like the Brokeback Mountain sequel

LOL. that was funny

To Mr. Cute and Kid we are really sorry but you should ask your ole lady or your momma!! If you have a problem with that then just contact me on my cell and if you don't know it then you don't know me well enough!!

We sorry you got your ass kicked again!!! Lmao

Well we see who the one that wants to be called rough!!! Lmao

Just call me BOY and then you can say it for yourself scared ******** Talk **** an can't fight!!!

Well looks like he wants to be called ready also. Y u gotta be so violent?? How can I call when u didn\\\'t post your number hoss???

985-507-2804 hoss

Easy Lil joe!!! So aggressive!!! How big of a fella are u old rough or ready which ever u prefer to be called??? Lmao

Looks like them boys still got Mr. Magee sucking hine TIT... Lmao .. O an did those pen to big I can't run there 3 times a week Colyell boys was they there .an what bout Loud mouth Wascom ..was he there them boys can't go no where but there back yards ....

THANK YOU DOC I TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT WHEN YOU PLACE 2 IN THE MONEY AND ONLY GET BEAT BY 20 PTS PEOPLE THINK YOU HAD A BAD HUNT. YOU CAN TELL SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT USE TO BEATING ME!!! BUT THERES ALWAYS NEXT TIME!

Hey Roy if Doc only knew!!! Lol