3rd steven morrison
4th bengi stals
5th tommy carter
6th steven morrison
7th steven morrison
8th kyle efrid
9th jeff pogeo
10 jeff pogeo
the running was outstading.thanks to each and every one.every one have a safe tripe home.

Re: k-l results

The 4th place hound was Stahls Chucky ( Kearbeys Rooster x Big Sky Foxie Roxie)
Congrats to Benji and Matt Stahl and all that placed.

Way to go moon light! Cangart's

5th place Desotos rusty red x duffs Wendy congrats to everyone that placed

2nd Jessie Sams Yellowcat x. Lambs Fancy
Congrats to everyone with great running as always

I am homegrown but Cory will probably tell u the same kiss something he my not be as nice as I was about it

I wouldn't use my name either barney

Boy I wish I had nothing better to do then sit around on the **** Internet and bad mouth everyone lol hell u prob don't even run dogs hell u prob don't even own one but if u do I'm sure we will see u down the road lol

Can I get a round of applause for the internet hunter? I mean hell if your dogs were so bad I figured you would be proud to put your name up. But obviously thats not the case!! Ashamed little fella.... lol I dont have time for internet hunters! I am out...

Hey chance give me a call 903 824 1078 barney u can call same # if u like

To barney @ undertaker, not sure why you two are so scared to put your names on here but o well our loss,but i do know why you two idiots dont run hounds,because your wives wont let you,i'm sure that neither of you wear the pant's in your family and you both get b***h slapped quit often by your spouses and for that i feel sorry for you both,so please dont be scared and hide in the closet you will be ok......hmmmm......i just figured it out,thats the problem,you two NIMRODS have'nt come out of the closet,guess you two are happy in there together so we hound's men forgive you both for not having dog's but for your other desire's (closet fun) please call DR.PHIL,he can maybe help you both come out of the closet but you will both always be cowards

nope we going to a real trial this weekend but you knock yourself out and yes you have forgotten more because it's " ever know " NOT ever no......lol

Steve were is trail at this weekend