Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WASKOMS OBAMA

WHAT IS HIS BREEDING

Re: WASKOMS OBAMA

Valintines black dog x wascoms lacy he is throwing very nice pups own 2 all age females out of him that will get your name called where ever they go

WHERE IS OBAMA LOCATED

Livingston la

I HAVE NOT OWNED ANY OF EM YET,BUT I'VE SEEN LOTS OF PUPS & DOGS OFF OF OBAMA IN RESULTS.

If you pay attention most of the good ones is off of the same gyp .

And pay a little bit more attention you only see his name in results around south La. But I have to say he does throw dogs eaqual to him. (road runners)

You are wright all they do is run the roads and grab pen records .

It's not hard to set pen records when the hunts are set when there's are ready,right and learn the pens! Don't get upset only calling it how it's seen.

And pretty sure the ones that set pen records is off that one cross somebody was talking about earlier.

take them young dogs with 200 dogs for three days on strange ground &brake
records. then we will listen. Till then its back yard Louisiana puppy talk. We hear a lot of it on here.

SOUNDS LIKE HE IS PRODUCING SOME FAST ONES..PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THAT THEY RATHER SEE YOU CLAPPING..HE'S BRED FOR SPEED..

Papers don't win hunts!

Always the same crap! People using fake names and crying like a bunch of snotty nosed school girls! Man up! If you want to put down on a mans dog, be a man and do it to where they know who it's coming from! That will never happen because you'd have to grow a set to do that........ Got to love some good ole keyboard hunters! My 4 year old daughter knows more about respecting others than most of y'all whiners and cryers on this post! Fox hunters for the most part are some of the best, caring and most respectful people in this world, then you see a bunch of crap like this! This isn't the picture we want to paint for the next generation of fox hunters. It won't stop today, but it does stop one person at a time. If you ain't proud enough of what your saying to use your name, it ain't worth saying. My daddy always told me that if I'm gonna be dumb, I'd better be tough. So be dumb like that using your real name, and ole Wascom may just see how tough you are! Won't happen though. Easier to talk about a mans dog if he don't know who you are. Just think about the sort of example you are setting before you post sorry fake name posts.

I'm proud to be a fox hunter and respect others that are in this sport. Sticking up for one another is the least we can do to get untied and stand together. It just gets sickening reading some of this crap.

could have been one them post up top were it stated. "get your name called every were you take them" sounded kinda like big brag talk. so let the wind blow.

Obama has throwed some good pups some better than others. I think if you breed a good gyp to him you will like what you get.

I really do not know a lot about the Obama dog but I have judged the litter mate to Obama dog that the Caskeys have in Louisiana I have judged him in one days and two days and he is very much the real deal. So if this blood line pups run like he does I feel like u want go wrong with this blood line. Just my opinion may not count for a hole lot but that's what I have seen for my self. Good hunting and God Bless

I know that wascom obama is a good dog but I think in order to make a fast pup you have to have a faster than average gyp. Iam not putting down on anyone just stating my experience.

Sorry my name didnt go in right. Iam never scared to show my name.

Guys I'm not in stud dog business by no means . If you want breed to him that's fine . Not trying to be smart but I realy don't care . I have dogs off of different stud dogs .i have only breed eleven gyps to him and only one cross was real bad . Out of the eleven gyps I would half to say four gyps where realy good ones .to the no name post I agree you half too breed a good gyp.all in nut shell yes he produces . There is a lot of stud dogs in this area and some real good ones . The best two I seen run was big creek cash and top notch cj .colyell kennels has one In bw shine that is producing fine puppy's .