Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Carolina Running Pen- Puppy Hunt July 26, 2014

Puppy Hunt at the Andalusia/Carolina Pen from Saturday, July 26, 2014

Hound/Kennels Place/Points Sire/Dam/Breeder
#4 Chandler’s I Stink2/B&B Kennels 1st/ 1610 Johnson’s Jet/Chandler’s Stink/ Billy Johnson

#49 Futaze/ Triple P Kennels 2nd/1265 Peele’s Pistol/Oakridge 65

#21 Stroker/ Puppy Creek Kennels 3rd/ 820 Lakehill’s Stride/ Dana’s Magic/ Jay Mason

#24 Silk/ Puppy Creek Kennels 4th/ 740 Lakehill’s Stride/ Dana’s Magic/ Jay Mason

#9 Lou/ Triple P Kennels 5th/ 685 Poole’s Pistol/ Oakridge Connie

#17 Tammy/ Billy Melvin-Rob Griffith 6th/ 670 Everett’s Bo/ Flatwoods Scarlet

#40 Slade’s Sissy/ Smokin’ S-Adam S. 7th/ 655 Desoto’s Red 70/ Adam’s Twinkle-toes/Tommy Slade

#11 Johnson’s Sister/ B&B Kennels 8th/ 635 Johnson’s Jet/Sweat’s Amy/ Billy Johnson

#91 Slade’s Mitchell/ Smokin S-Adam S. 9th/ 590 Adam’s Joker/ Slade’s 3 Dot/ Tommie Slade

#6 Sunbeam/ Triple P Kennels 10th/ 495 Poole’s Pistol/ Oakridge Sally

#5 Tiger/ Billy Melvin-Rob Griffith 11th/ 480 Pondside Luthur/ Desoto’s Honney BooBoo

#2 Top-Flite Jake/ Top Flite Kennels 12th/ 475 Freeman’s Red Rock/ Macon’s Red Bird/Buddy Macon

#1 Johnson’s Zippy/ B&B Kennels 13th/ 435 Johnson’s Jet/Sweat’s Amy/ Billy Johnson

#71 Wild-eye/Billy Melvin-Rob Griffith 14th/425 Everett’s Bo/ Flatwoods Scarlet

#3 Dean’s Honey/ B&B Kennels 15th/380 Johnson’s Jet/Chandler’s Stink/ Billy Johnson

#19 Lil’ Gal/ Triple P Kennels 16th/375 Poole’s Pistol/ Oakridge Brooke

#96 Oakridge Big-Gyp/ Smokin S 17th/330 Poole’s Pistol/ Oakridge Brooke/Brian Lamey

#16 Mason’s Cowboy/ Hi-Tech Kennels 18th/105 Hemphill’s Ace/Mason’s Grey girl/ Marc Mason

Re: Carolina Running Pen- Puppy Hunt July 26, 2014

CONGRATS TO BILLY,BUBBA,& CORY ON YALLS WIN.THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE.SHE LOOKED STRONG.I WANT TO THANK BRAIN FOR ALLOWING ME TO BUY STOCK IN ON FUTAZE.

Congrats to Bubba and Billy you boys sure put it on this ole Florida boy plus Billy set me up telling me he might turn in his numbers because they didn\\\'t have anything fast enough to compete that #4 is special also good job Triple P and Oakridge I heard about the 49 hound he\\\'s the real deal good to see old friends and met some new ones, I always enjoy running in the Carolina puppy pen the running was good, great job Ted see yall at the next.

Ted enjoyed the hunt very much ! It's good to see people put on a hunt the way u did ! Congrads to all that placed I saw some real good hounds! Good seeing hunters I haven't seen in awhile! I'm going to have to add a little more alien DNA to next years pups to deal with b&b ! Lol