​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WIMP FOSTER MEMORIAL

THIS HUNT WAS TO BE AUG 16,WE CHANGED IT SO THEY COULD HAVE THE HUNT FOR RICKY BATER.

THE WIMP FOSTER WILL BE AUG 23 AT HOPE PEN.
50 DOLLAR PER DOG
CAST DAY LIGHT
FOUR HOUR
FOR NUMBERS CALL RUNT KIDD 870-826-6048
START TAKING NUMBERS AUG 11

Re: WIMP FOSTER MEMORIAL

BTT

TTT

ppp

They say the light will take this one to he's buy up the nation!! From the ocean to canda!!!!😂😂😂😂

Btt

RRR

MOONLIGHT SHOW
7 FIVE PLACES

He be lucky to get two in top ten this will be a Parker and Davis show and little chicken Efrid will get his part
And don't forget about spells

Louisiana man I bet ur wrong my top 5 me in all five u heat me

Still morning over my friend kinda wondering if the poooo pooooo coming yep I challenge u poooochie u killed a legend but u cant get me I cant waite till it frost so break them out lets get it on sat and I heard Homegone hasnt got any numbers yall dont have to drive no more to get a spanking yall come on down sat for this and load poo poo up undrrtaker out

Had tears in my eyes hear calling out Bttb homgrown pooochie kinda like the cold water challenge instead if yall dont show up sat yall got to call venssa and donate 250 a piece each kennel so show up lets get it on donate it to the lady cancer hunt.

I like that donate )250 a kennel for breast cancer!!! I would love to make a huge donation for the cause this year!!!!! I see y'all there Saturday at the hunt

Yes Vennessa thats two hundred and fifty poooochie said please come an collect his fox dogs want make it

?