​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Benefit hunt at Holden North September 13

We will be having a benefit hunt in September in Holden North Fox Pen. It will be a 2 class hunt for July and after and September and after will be scored separately. Entry fees will be 30.00 a dog with trophies for the first 3 place in each class. We are trying to get some prizes gather up to. If anybody can help in any way please do. All proceeds will be going to the Family of Madalynn Rae Ware.
Here is a little about l Iittle miss Madalynn. She was born on December 19, 2013 with Fibular Deficiency. What this means is her fibular bone is missing in both legs and both of her feet are bowed outwards And missing 2 toes on each foot. She is to undergo a double amputation of her feet in the next few months. Madalynn recently has started pulling up so it will not be long now because her feet cannot support her weight. Her prosthetics will be the "norm" for her, as it will be all she will ever know or remember. I ask each and everyone of yall to please come out and help support there family in there time of need.
For numbers or any questions please feel free to call me at 225 252 8041

Re: Benefit hunt at Holden North September 13

Give me 3 young an 2 old .. Thanks

Would like to donate a free breeding to pooles pistol to the winner of each class ! God bless !

Oak ridge thank you that would be awesome

Jj please call me

to all the friends and family of the dog running world , any and all donations are very appreciated , even if you cant donate please keep her in your prayers . there is also a fundraiser set up for her at www.gofundme.com/byutq0 . thanks to all the hunters for yalls support !

We also need some judges if anybody doesn'thave dogs and would like to help out please come judge.

JJ how's 51,52 old? And 30,31&32 young?

turdhill & Courtney knls is donating breedings to turdhill joe dirt , turdhill redneck and turdhill split nut

where is this pen located

Holden louisisan

Do you have a address donations can be sent to ? I will help judge . Jim Eastman

32307 pea ridge rd albany la 70711

Can I get 4 numbers for the young class

Dean 60,61,62,63

US AT TRIPLE P KENNEL WOULD LIKE TO DONATE A BREEDING ON (TRIPLE P JOSH) TO WHAT EVER PLACE THAT YOU WANT TO GIVE IT TO OR HOW EVER YOU WANT TO AWARD IT.JUST LET ME KNOW.JOSH IS STRAIT OFF OF HEMPHILL'S JOSH.

MY CONTACT IS 256-307-0884

I would like to thank everyone for the donations we have also been donated 5 gallons of paint and some other things. If everyone who is giving free breeding would pleas send me the pedigree and some info on the hound would be nice. We are gunna do a silent auction type thing with the breedings. My number is 225 252 8041

Could I have 63,67,76,77,78 please for the young class

Buddy Morris can you call me at 225 252 8041

And Mr Dean could you give me a call also

I will donate a breeding to Prevosts Ammo - (Butlers Big Thunder X Hollands Emma)

I will donate a breeding to KEARBEYS DIAMOND ( Stahls Redman x Kearbeys Trina) Trina is a full liter mater to Bulters Big Thunder

I need 6 numbers in young class please! Thanks!

Smoking S. 15,16,18,21,24,29
Buddy Morris 22,25,26,34,37

I will take a number born sep9th

I also need 2 in old class please

Coonass- 0

Smoking S- 81,91

See y'all there brother

Due to the number of pups in the young class I've had to expand a little the young class will be 0-64&100-125

I will donate 2 free breedings to Turdhill Class Act.

Btt

The pen will be open Sunday mornings for puppies that fit the hunt. Cast at six.

Btt

Thanks to archery and fishing unlimited in Hammond we will be having a raffle for a benelli Nova 3.5 inch 12 gauge to be drawn at the hunt 5 dollars a ticket or 3 for 12 dollars.

Btt

Btt

Btt

Ok fella the hunt is 2 weeks away still have some good numbers if anybody still wants some

Can I get 4 in the old thanks

Going to have to turn my numbers in, sorry! Hope y'all have a great hunt.

We would like to offer a breeding to (Jessie's Pusher or FH Blackboy). And if there's anyway possible we'll get some numbers and join in. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Lil ms madalynn and her family.

Thanks jeff and if you need some numbers you can call me at 225 252 8041
and Big G 82,83,84 & 87

Got to turn our numbers in thanks

Btt

87 numbers out as of tonight anybody else want some or need to turn any in call me 225 252 8041 we are gunna cast around 620-30. If anybody would like to help judge please get with me we could use a few more. Thanks and we will see yall saturday

Can you give me a call , "7" numbers in the young class

WE HAVE SOLD JOSH TO BOBBY ASKINS NOW,BUT WE STILL HAVE A HOUND HERE OFF OF CHERRY DIXON SMILEY - CHERRY HILL PEPPER THAT WE WILL DONATE A BREEDING.HE IS THE FULL LITTERMATE TO TRIPLE P JENNY.THIS WAS A AWESOME CROSS.THE HOUND IS NOT FOR PUBLIC STUD ,BUT WOULD LOVE TO DONATE A BREEDING TO THIS HUNT IF WANTED.