​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Siren

I am looking for info on where to buy a good siren? I already know about the fox pro download just wanting a orginal siren. Thanks Eric Cottrell

Re: Siren

Eric you can order them on amazon there's 2 different kind there is a red and white one and a black one I have the red and white one it works good but in my experience the yotes have to be with in a few hundred yards to answers it the black ones is supposed to be louder

Thanks just ordered one from Elk Inc it was a red and white one says they can be heard 2-2.5 miles we shall see.

Thats the one I have. From my experience its more like 3 to 400 yards . I 've never had any to answer that was any farther than that . But good luck and happy hunting

If you can find an old fire truck they got some good ones on them you can here as far as you can here a coyote howl

Danny i work at a junk yard in Ne Mo had a few fire trucks around but ever since scrap went up there all gone. One of these days...

I am trying to locate the black siren, I have found the red one. What exactly is it called?