Andalusia, Alabama
National Affiliated; Entry Fee $65 / $15 Membership Fee
Bench Show Thursday Night
Dog Food and many other prizes to be given away to hunters,
judges and winners.

To reserve numbers starting August 1, 2014 contact Mrs. Angela Lovett
at 850-447-4449. Please call after 6PM Mon-Friday & anytime on the
weekends.

COME BRING THE FAMILY FOR A HUNT YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS!!!!
*Lots of very qualified judges invited; Mr Larry Etheridge is
Master Of Hounds!!

Re: THE DRY CREEK FHA 2014 HUNT & BENCH SHOW

Hello Everyone!
I will be at The FloraBama 3-Day Hunt, The Carolina Running Pen in Andalusia, Alabama cooking and computer data entry this week. I'm bringing my Number Book for our Dry Creek FHA hunt in October if anyone wants to reserve numbers while at this hunt.

Happy Hunting!

Call and get your numbers today!!!!

Sky

BACK TO THE TOP....

To the top!

Can I get two derby and two all age

Yes Ray...do you want me to choose the numbers for you or do you have specific numbers you would like to check availability? I have the book here with me at work so just let me know. If you would like to call me, 850-447-4449. Thank You!

I will be at the Deep South Hunt in Carolina Running Pen, Andalusia, Alabama September 4th-6th if anyone at the hunt would like to reserve numbers for our Dry Creek FHA hunt in October. Look me up....I will be in the kitchen most of the time.

Happy Hunting!

TO THE TOP!!

IT'S GETTING CLOSER...ONLY 3 WEEKS AWAY & IT IS ON!! I AM GETTING SO VERY EXCITED! EXCITED TO SEE ALL MY HUNTING FRIENDS AND HEAR SOME GOOD RUNNING!! CAN HARDLY WAIT TO FEEL THE PAINT BRUSH IN MY HAND, PAINTING MY HOUNDS!!
MR. PAUL IS WORKING VERY HARD TO MAKE SURE THE PEN IS IN TIP TOP SHAPE!! I WILL HAVE T-SHIRTS OF OUR HUNT FOR SALE THIS YEAR & BOY OH BOY DO WE HAVE THE PRIZES LINED UP!
FOLKS IF YOU HAVEN'T RESERVED YOUR NUMBERS, YOU SHOULD GIVE ME A CALL...THIS IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER GREAT HUNT & DEFINIATELY "A HUNT TO REMEMBER"!!

I'll 2nd this!!!! So very excited to see everyone that I've talked to over the past 4 or 5 months while preparing for this hunt! Went and ran in Andalusia this past weekend and had excellent running. Counting down the days....

Sky

My goodness the running was good this morning! This cool weather had the game moving, I saw several varmints slipping around. Really looking forward to this hunt.

Good Luck to all! There will be some great folks at this hunt! I hope the hunt is great, some great people have put alot of time in to make it great!
I will miss yall this time Im gonna go support the youth hunt and watch those youngins handle their dogs! But I hope yall have great weather and great running!
I know Paul and Larry will have the pen in tip top shape as always!

FYI: If youre going you better bring your A game I saw some big guns there runnin this past weekend!!

I bet there rollin' by now!!
Good luck to all hope yall have a great hunt!! Pull your skirts up its supposed to rain tomorrow!!!

I BET THEY ARE RADAR.THAT IS ONE FINE PEN & IT'S ROLLING RITE NOW.

Mighty quite down south. Let's here from you boys.

Sir bill wins it, Lovett's sarge takes 2nd. Paul tribble wins the derby.