​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Arkansas Classic

I will start giving numbers for the Arkansas Classic derby and all age on August 11 after
4:00 call Kenneth at 870-703-6052

Re: Arkansas Classic

Btt

Btt

Btt

Moonlight will be the winner!!! Anyone that buys the best!! And has a full crew working on them!!! And the man giving numbers out is his biggest Fan in Ark!! How can he lose??

My boy done got stired this is not good we have stired one of the best dog handlers in American!! An we all know his hounds can not be bought what are we going to do about this??? I guess clap!!

Yes we will!!! Our fat, road runners will be there!!!

Gates wore out by the light he still sore from wimp
Foster cause he didn't win Parker and Davis been layin
Low but they will be ready somebody thinks this a moonlight
Show I think different yaw better have m ready

I here there is gonna be more than Parker and Davis gunning for Moonlight at this one !!!!

Their gonna need to be gunning for him. Rumor has it moonlight and his skinny buddy are gonna be ready.

Skinny..... We know moonlight will be ready...

Top five all age
Efird
Wbt
Parkerdavis
Moonlight
Frasier bro

Howard County will put one in the top 5

what about bttb and homegrown,better watch out for them boys

Howard county and homegrown will be contenders

lol bttb and homegrown will go home beat down and whipped.dont really know much about homegrown but bttb is only as good as mr.moore will let them be besides they usually run scared,maybe learn little bout homegrown soon (which probable wont be much lol)

Word on the street is the brother is calling out moonlight and everyone else !!!! Says he's comin to put on a show !!! And as for Bttb and home grown Yal better watch them to they usually slip one in !!!

Thats rite show up and come get u some

I keep seeing you guys talk about homeclap, but what have they dun? In a majour hunt? Not a thibg. Lets talk about the homerun hitters, and not thats clown Steve guy. They proably won't pay entry fee four all there dogs anyways., They got a past of that at that pen already.

please inform me on the Hunt I did not pay entry on?? And to you other **** talking *******s use your real name.

SUPER 8 MOTEL in HOPE has double rooms for $51 tell them your with the HUNTERS

That's right Mr hartwick! Deals for all fox hunters this weekend only! But the honeymoon suit is already reserved for a Mr kid and Mr Morrison. they said there gonna need extra chocolate on there pillow for this Smokin race coming to roston! Only one twin in there for there cuddling convenience!

Hope y'all got your shoes laced up tight! This hunt will have more heat than the your granny's kitchen! Got heavy hitters from everywhere coming in! Who's your money on?!?

Heavy rain and a sloppy track . Might be some long shots paying off!

The rain and clouds covered up the moonlight the derby is a Efrid and Parker and Davis show

Storm came from the south but skies cleared today and the moon shined