​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
All age hunt

Will be having a all age hunt sept 20.. Entry will be 125$ a dog. Will be 3hr hunt and only gonna let 25-30 dogs in it.. Pen is running good to book or get numbers just call 6014082523. Pen is 64 acres

Re: All age hunt

Who bringing the Heat? Wondering if i need 2 keep my CULLS in North MS.

747 is bringing the Heat!!!!

Location?

Rock hill Mississippi

Can I get 1 number preferably single digit!

Hunt is full waiting list has been started

Alright thanks

Its different running in Big Creeks Pen then it is in North Ms. but Slow and Easy has a 3hr Lighting Bolt There Bringing!

Cover girl and her mr pimp going to be the ones to beat.

Who is it going to be? Who is going to be in the top 5?

P-town done brought this back to the top wanting his name to be put on here bc he wearing the gate out, bama said he done took up residence over there

Not me buddy! Going to be some good hounds to compete with from what I am hearing.

Shoot p-town going to blow this one up

Bama give us a line up so we can see who gonna be bringing the heat!

Who is the shoot out gonna be between. Wats the line up.

Btt

Breaking news!!!!!!! The beagle is back! Reporters say the beagle has been on a stretch machine and is the size of a small walker! We will keep you updated ! Stay tuned !

Heard p-towns lil partner gonna blow it out with a deer dog!

Y'all if p-town don't get this one he needs a box of cci 22 bullets. Word is he hasn't been no where else to run in the last month and a half except to 747 one time.. He ain't had a win all year an he's searching for one. Bama said he's got auto pilot on his truck to his pen now. Dewayne said Howard's on his own now he's not telling him or showing him nothing else bout a dog. He's got bug girl panties now an needs to wear them. They've helped him out enough but now the money backer seems to have come in and the resources are unlimited. He's gonna suck that off shore money dry. Poor poor Sammy has his own personal leech now.

P town should win got big creeks breeding program and Sammy paying for it all

Y'all this is hilarious but at the same time for the most part true lol. Gonna be 16-18 judges in the pen so there will be plenty if scores, just bc they hitting ptown with the truth y'all don't hold back. Last time at the all age the one who won it never step foot in the pen.
Should be 30 dogs there. Andy husley, bull mtn, slow and easy, 747, ptown, smokin s, Adam scarbough, shine, Chris loper, Btown, fastnloud, Seth garret, county line,Keith and sweat hog

Looking like it's going to be a good hunt

I don't usually post but I felt like I had to this time. Howard Powell is my friend not a leech. Howard has never asked me for anything. I had to make him take some money just to run on. He was paying to run my dogs out of his pocket. I don't know why people have to get on and post about things that they absolutely know nothing about. Howard is a good houndsman and I don't know anybody that puts in the time and effort he does. As far as him running at Bama's yeah he has been. We said we would support Bama's hunt and we are. If Howard pulls off a win I say he deserves it

Now now be nice to little Howard Murphy before he gets butt hurt! He's been busy running Sammy's dogs and cleaning that brown stuff off his nose!!!

Heard Chris and shine bringing one of hair hunters outside dogs to win this one!

The cat is out of the bag now!!!

I heard shine is bringing a 25 yr old dog to run and win with

This is going to be something to see

I thank we need 2 leave our Slow and Crippled Hounds at the HOUSE with all this HEAT going 2 b there!!

Who is this p town guy never heard of him

Way he talks everyone knows him an his dogs. If u don't know him u will soon lololololololol

Howard has good dogs and puts in the time don't hate on him cause you can't out run him this should be a outstanding hunt with plenty of game Dennis will be running the computer figuring scores every hour with as many judges as going to be there the dogs will get seen plenty should be some high scores better have them in shape them hills will work on one

Everybody is always wanting to know what kennel or individual is gonna do something!!!!! Let do something a Little different What hounds do y'all predict to win or be in the top five.

They don't know what they got!!!!! It's all been told diff what they are and what age they are there hole life till now they don't no what they got. Ha ha ha ha. There off what ever stud dog they own or there buddy owns.

is ths another 3 hour hunt in that big dog pen?

U must have gotten your feelings hurt in that big dog pen.. A lot do bc they ain't got the wind to stay in the race. 3 hrs there is like 5 anywhere else. Y don't ya go try ga black mud. U can't spell this much less tend to a dog

In a small 70 acre pen the slowest dog in the hunt is in front at least 50% of the 3 hour as he can't get thrown out of the race for long. It ain't hard to know what goes on. It ain't like "come n and goin" and and "KEEPING" the front end in a big pen. Not at all sayin you guys ain't having a good time gambling.But let's not B.S. the situation.There are grown men on here that know better.

Well be a man a bring your dog an see how u do 50% of the time and how your dog does in the end.. Quit giving excuses

Come n and goin lol your adress must be in perry county lol if you are a grown man use your name and learn to spell

Yall bammy boys cant read too well anyway,speiin woudnt help ya. Come run in a real hunt.And win something. Till then dont over heat yourselves with hot air.

It's a good thing we are in ms where we can both read , write , and spell our own name

Sounds like Ga. Nation is giveing FREE HOTT AIR BALLON RIDES SAT. INSTEAD OF RUNNING IN THE HUNT!!!!

your rant is off, last is first only in the beginning. bout the 2 hour mark in those clay hills, they tend not to get a piece of nothing. they tend to find a waterhole that suits them

World 3 hour mini-pen championship. LOL. A real hunt at Gulf States is going on now.You 3 hour boys are always welcome to visit a real field trial anytime and share your wisdom.But your dogs may get lost in a big pen. LOL.

Well looks like everybody done with the ******* match lol but no crap I know who going to win and you can bet the farm on it the dog with the most points at the end that will be the winner lmao

Let's go guys lets here yals top 5 pick

That's hard to pick top five cause we all won't to be in the top how can somebody sit back and pick them when we all trying to win it lol we all are bringing what we think is our best so it can go either way

P-town
County line
B-town
Andy H

That's a good pick

Hope they have good judges, not first timers

1 2